We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
At Flight Centre, our vision is to open the world for those who want to see and in digital commerce our mission is to deliver seamless digital experiences for our customers.
In this Product Manager role you will be responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
You’ll be perfect in this role if you can showcase:
- Being an expert in your domain; live and breathe the product, advocating the customer’s voice
- Actively participate in the product discovery activities which help shape delivery
- Define the wider strategic vision and roadmap
- Align stakeholders around the vision for the product
- Understand and represent user needs
- Monitor the market and develop competitive analyses
- Prioritise product features and capabilities
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience working in product management with direct experience driving successful products
- 3 plus years industry experience in a product management role
(Psst, you’ll get bonus points if you can demonstrate strong leadership skills to effectively guide the development team, a genuine passion to learn from the people around you, and a keen interest in growing within a company long term.)
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work environment
- Travel discounts and deals bookable through our internal team of travel agents, Travelwise
- Discounted financial and health services through our Moneywise and Healthwise businesses
- Access to our 24/7 gym located at Global HQ
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
We do things a little differently…
We do things a little differently around here. We do things the FCTG Way.
We have a unique culture and an irreverent DNA based on a proven mix of ideas, values and ways of working that have helped shape our business over the past 40+ years.
Across all our brands, we take our business seriously but not ourselves. We take leaps of faith, have trust in our teams and work collaboratively to achieve our goals. That’s the FCTG Way.
If you think you have FCTG DNA, reach out today.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Posting Date May 14, 2021 Job Number 21046445 Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations Location The Westin Brisbane, 111 Mary Street, Brisbane, QUEENSLAND, Australia VIEW ON MAP Brand We [...]
- Iconic Australian brand - Career opportunities & ongoing development - Engage & develop key customer relationships GPC is proud to be a winner of the 2021 AFR BOSS Best places to work award, [...]
Aesop has carefully cultivated a work environment in which our employees are constantly challenged to do their best. Our company is determinedly creative, intelligent and progressive, and nurtures the [...]
SALES REP - FOOD INDUSTRY About Us Morlife is the home of wellness - a leading Australian functional food brand, owned and operated on the sunny Gold Coast, Queensland. Our awesome, research-ba [...]