The Customer Service Representative role will play an integral part in assisting our customers with a variety of issues by providing customer service excellence and enhancing their overall experience.
Customer Service Representative will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Work in accordance with Cyient and client processes and procedures
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients, key stakeholders and business partners to ensure seamless delivery of end to end provisioning and associated processes.
- Responsible remediating customer orders and ensuring that escalations are resolved as quickly as possible.
- Coordinate and conduct high level & complex investigations to solve customer concerns with effective solutions
- Ensuring that appointments, timeframes/deadlines and Service Level Agreements are met and maintained.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and work well under pressure.
- Capability to multi-task and operate multiple CRM systems, such as Siebel, MICA Flexcab and Axis.
- Liaise effectively and professionally with internal/external business units to ensure that customer orders are completed as quickly as possible
- Various administration tasks.
- Being actively involved in team initiatives.
Desired Skills & Knowledge:
- Work experience in a customer service contact centre or similar.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal, communication skills, including the ability to effectively deal with persons in complex interpersonal situations.
- Proven ability to use initiative and think outside the box, strategically sourcing information needed for the remediation of customer orders.
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service and build rapport, with both internal and external customers.
- Strong attention to detail and sound administrative skills.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload.
Essential Characteristics Required:
- The ability to work under minimal supervision and as part of a team and to work openly and inclusively with others.
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing working environment.
- Work and contribute within a team environment.
What is Success in the Role?
- Meeting KPI’s – timely complaint resolution, adherence and quality.
- Maintaining a positive attitude.
- Sharing ideas & successes.
Skills & Experience
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Introduction: About ASSETLINK Established in 1993, Assetlink is an Australian owned facilities services provider with over 3000 people serving over 1200 customers in Australia and New Zealand. S [...]
Kotra melbourne introduce KS Victoria https://www.ksvic.com.au/ [link removed] KS Victoria is one of KS Global Trading's branch KS Global trading Pty. Ltd. is Australia's leading wholesale d [...]
We have an opening for an enthusiastic sales representative, versatile and willing to embrace challenges for a growing Melbourne-based company. This opportunity requires a self-motivated individual to [...]
Our Client This is an exciting opportunity for dynamic customer service professionals who are highly organised and appreciate working in a varied role for a well-established leading organisation, w [...]