Blaze Staffing Solutions
We are currently seeking High Reach Forklift Drivers in Meat Processing and Warehousing to join our busy Pet Food production client in the Western suburbs of Melbourne.
The roles will involve working as an integral part of a team in a fast-paced production environment.
Forklift Driving duties will include loading and unloading of containers, moving pallets and stock, receiving and despatch tasks.
Day shift - 10:00 am to 6:00 pm , Monday to Friday with overtime available.
To be successful in this role you will be expected to have:
- Previous experience working in a similar position (experience in meat, pet food manufacturing will be an advantage)
- An ability to lift 15 - 20 Kg comfortably
- High Reach Forklift driving experience and current LF license
- Availability to work full-time hours, Monday through to Friday
- Your own transport including a valid Driver's Licence
- Excellent personal presentation and good communication skills
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including your own pair of safety shoes, High Visibility Vest, and appropriate Work Wear
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Details - Reference372383B_1620885202 - LocationTruganina - SalaryAU$35 - AU$45 per hour - Job TypeContract - Postedabout 5 hours ago - ConsultantJessica Dodd We are currently seeking a number o [...]
Job Description Forklift - HIGH REACH OPERATORS A great opportunity exists to work for one of our well known and well-respected clients in Australia situated in Western Suburbs. $30.25 per hou [...]
We require committed & professional candidates who are driven to support our clients' business needs in warehouse based in the South East & Lilydale. For the right candidate, this opportunity will [...]
Work for the biggest beauty brand globally who provides quality beauty products into retail and online sectors. Due to rapid increase they are looking for experienced high reach forklift operators. Th [...]