HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Convertingthe order proposals as purchase orders and sending it to the suppliers aftermaking the requirements calculation based on received plan as well as futureforecasts
- Ensure the materials required to manufacture the finished products are available on time.
- Maintaining,updating and tracking the Order vs receipt files and following with thesuppliers for the backlog orders if any.
- Communicating the call offs to the suppliers based on the requirements and follow up.
- Collectingand checking the documents for the imported chemicals and packing materials andcommunicating and follow up with the suppliers for the missing data ordocuments
- Managingthe imported shipments of RM/PM/FG to clear them from customs and get them to warehouseon time to avoid demurrages
- Monitoring the arrangement and housekeeping of the warehouses.
- Takingover the responsibility of stores supervisor during his vacations and alsoafter his shift timings
- Responsible for clearing the invoices on time
- Control phase in phase out of new/old Raw and Pack materials
- Degree in Procurement / Engineering or equivalent certifications
- 4 - 5years procurement experience, ideally within FMCG
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills with suppliers and internal customers
- Proficient in use of MS Office Applications (Words, Excel, Access) and SAP
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
WT is an international consultancy practice with over 1,700 employees in the UK, Europe, China, South East Asia, North America, India, Australia and NZ, providing specialist cost, sustainability, faci [...]
Ultra specialises in providing application-engineered bespoke solutions. We focus on our customers’ mission critical and intelligent systems in the defence, security, critical detection & control ma [...]
Supply Chain Digital Project Specialist | SA-Osborne Naval Shipyard 10-May-2021 BAE/1527875EXT SA-Osborne Naval Shipyard Category: Contracts, Purchasing & Procurement Position Type: Permanent At [...]
Procurement Advisory Officer - Financial Planning and Analytics Full-time, ongoing / Position: 001399 Salary Range: $85,789 to $94,492 p.a. plus superannuation Location: Dandenong ABOUT US Chish [...]