ERM is seeking motivated Environmental Consultant to join our team in Perth to support our Social Performance Services. The ideal candidates will bring significant consulting experience in the oil and gas and mining sectors, in order to provide technical leadership, strategic direction, and strong project management. An interest in applying existing knowledge and expertise to solve complex challenges in the power sector is critical.
You will be part of a dynamic technical team responsible for consulting on sustainability and social performance, while networking with ERM's global Social Performance team to share best practices across the industry.
Candidates will lead and/or support a wide variety of X projects related to capital project development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide oversight and quality control for data collection, management, reduction and analysis.
- Collaborate with other ERM national and global practitioners to execute projects. Participate on teams composed of multi-disciplinary professionals from multiple offices around the global ERM organisation.
- Mentor junior-level consulting staff to develop their skill sets including technical skills, project experience, and general consulting and decision-making skills.
- Contribute to proposal development, including development of technical scopes and cost estimates in accordance with ERM’s policies and processes.
- When required, direct and monitor project management activities related to projects, including task delegation and direction, subcontractor management, health & safety protocol management, monitoring of commercial performance, quality review of deliverables, and interaction with clients.
- Work with other global ERM resources to deepen relationships with ERM key clients to expand ERM’s profile and market share in the global Mining market (through a combination of excellence in technical delivery and business development support).
- Bachelors in engineering, science, or related discipline; professional registration would be an asset.
- 3+ years Consulting experience
- Expertise in social sciences
- Knowledge of capital project management and experience working as part of an integrated team to develop pre-feasibility and feasibility level studies.
- Experience conducting third party reviews against capital project planning, industry best practice, regulatory requirements and corporate standards.
- Project management skills (e.g., development of work plans, budgets, schedules, and project controls).
- Proven business development experience for large programs/contracts and client relationships supported by repeat business.
- Excellent writing, communication, strategic thinking, and “people” skills.
Who We Are:
As the world’s leading sustainability consulting firm, ERM is uniquely positioned to contribute to the environment and society through the expertise and energy of our employees worldwide. Sustainability is what we do, and is at the heart of both our service offerings and how we operate our business. ERM and our partners are driven by a dynamic vision: By 2021 we will be the clear leader in our chosen markets, we will double in value and we will deliver on our promises to our clients, our people and our investors. For our people, our vision means attracting, inspiring, developing and rewarding our people to work with the best clients and on the biggest challenges, thus creating valuable careers. We achieve our vision in a sustainable manner by maintaining and living our ERM values that include Accountability, Caring for our People, Client Focus, Collaboration, Empowerment, and Transparency.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Civil Electrician required for a temporary assignment South of the River in Perth. Your new company You will be working with an established organisation in the Road Network Solutions Space. Thi [...]
KEY INFORMATION JOB TITLE: Fibreglass Laminator LOCATION: Bibra Lake WA START DATE: April 2021 EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full time permanent inc Annual & Sick Leave. Hours: 40 per week + seaso [...]
Allied Health Therapy Assistants Down South Therapy Services currently has multiple positions open for the following therapy assistants. Occupational Therapy Assistant Physiotherapy Assistant Spe [...]
We are seeking a number of experienced Cartographers with the flexibility of working from home and our’s client’s office in Perth for ASX Diagrams in particular with highly competitive rates on of [...]