- Manage end-to-end email and social marketing activities including, briefing creative assets, campaign set-up, A/B testing, tracking and execution/publishing
- Perform day to day campaign management activities including campaign calendar management, change requests, and prioritisation and management of timelines.
- Be responsible for managing access to our owned assets - Including Facebook, YouTube and Google Marketing Platform. Be the first contact for the brand teams to support self-publishing across email and social.
- Use of omnichannel data (Salesforce Marketing Cloud data environment, Google Analytics, ecommerce data and social listening)
to drive consumer understanding and provide strategic decisions to drive deeper engagement and brand advocacy.
- Maintain relationships with the suppliers within the team including, technology, email, social platforms and agencies. Manage campaigns and other projects to stay within budget, drive cost efficiencies and deliver on value of investment.
A day in the life of...
Our ideal candidate demonstrates excellent communication skills and strong project management skills. In previous roles you have demonstrated the capability to work with multiple stakeholders at varying levels in an organisation. You will have experience with digital CRM campaign management as well as exposure to marketing automation platforms (ideally Salesforce Marketing Cloud). You will have a working knowledge of HTML, and strong previous experience as a digital specialist with a focus on eDM creation and modification. You will also have a strong understanding of social media platforms, with working understanding of Facebook Business Manager.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience within a similar role, ideally within Digital Agency or Marketing. FCMG experience or exposure and a degree within Marketing, Statistics or Economics will be highly recommended.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and have Permanent Residency.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Responsibilities: - Leads a broad range of complex supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis and planning, demand planning, import/export operations, and sales and operations planning (SO [...]
What's the role? We're currently on the lookout for a talented Reward Specialist to join our forward-thinking and collaborative HR team, based at Rhodes. Reporting directly to the Reward Manager, y [...]
Seeking an experienced Purchasing Officer for a client located in Rhodes. $75-80,000k per annum. Shift times: Monday to Friday to be confirmed on start times. To be successful for this role, you m [...]
About the Company Our client is one of Australia's leading specialised healthcare companies. They have been established since 1971 and produce a range of products in the areas of pain management, as [...]