Transport For NSW
Have you recently completed an Engineering degree, or are due to complete university this year? Transport is looking for someone like you to join our Graduate Program in 2022. This is your opportunity to kick-start your career and be a part of delivering the largest transport infrastructure program in Australia’s history.
Why Transport for NSW?
You probably already know a bit about Transport for NSW. We’re a government organisation that leads the development of safe, integrated and efficient transport systems such as road, rail and maritime networks to keep New South Wales moving. But there’s much more to Transport than just transport. Think of us as a hybrid car. On the outside we’re a vehicle that helps you get from A to B.
But pop the bonnet and you’ll find what drives us – reliability, community values and a commitment to innovation. We generate a lot of cool stuff – complex, cutting-edge projects, technology and programs that are constantly pushing the boundaries.
If you’re curious about more than one career path, this might be the place for you.
What you can expect from our Graduate program
- Salary package from $73,952 plus superannuation and benefits
- Permanent employment from day one
- 12-month Graduate Development Program - grow with ambitious, driven and passionate graduates just like you!
- 4 x 6-month rotations, where you’ll work on real projects with industry experts
- Flexible work arrangements and
- Join Transport’s Young Professionals Network, where you’ll build your network with colleagues
* Graduate placements are available across the Sydney Metropolitan region. The Sydney Metropolitan region is defined by the boundaries of Wyong in the North, Wollongong in the South, Mt Victoria in the West and Picton in the South-West.
We are looking for people from various disciplines such as Architecture, Civil/Structural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geotechnical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Planning, Project/Construction Management, Software Engineering, Surveying, Systems Engineering, and Telecommunications Engineering.
To be eligible to apply, you must have completed your undergraduate degree within the last two years or be in your final year of study in 2021. When commencing the Graduate Program, you must have completed all your course requirements (including any required industrial experience as part of your degree). You will need to be available to start in January 2022.
You must also have Australian or New Zealand citizenship, or Australian permanent residency.
Graduates with overseas qualifications MUST have their degree officially recognised by the Australian Education International Office of Overseas Skills Recognition (AEI NOOSR).
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Passion for Customer Service - Excellent Communication Skills - Competitive Salary + Benefits Working for a market leader in financial services - positive team culture in a customer service fo [...]
About us: It's an exciting time to be part of Stride. You may have noticed we've changed our name from Aftercare to Stride. We’re leaders in mental health service delivery, specialising in working [...]
ob Status: Role 1: Temporary, Flexible Time (12 hours per week) Role 2: Casual Salary: Base hourly rate of $27.60 per hour , plus scaled penalties and 9.5% superannuation. Casual contracts wil [...]
- Location:- NSW Government Department based in Macquarie Park/CBD/WFH - 6 month contract / 3 days per week - $1100 p/d PMO Lead / Project Specialist In partnership with this large Financial [...]