Our client in Moorebank is looking for motivated and energetic staff to contribute to growing demand in their exciting new Print on Demand Centre based within their Distribution Centre.
This is a new area for Amazon Australia so full training will be provided in this role
Our client is the largest internet retailer in the world, they specialise in quality and service. This innovative company understands the wants and needs of consumers to be able to provide them with various products in a timely manner, achieving positive and lasting impacts for everyone involved. Their new print on demand section is another evolution in understanding the drive behind what a consumer wants.
Through proven success on a global scale our client has implemented a methodical process. Experience is not required for these positions; however, an ability to follow instructions and stick to process is a must. The successful candidates will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and achieve efficiency, whilst contributing to the positive culture is critical to succeed in this role.
Duties you may be performing in this role could include:
- Use and maintenance of large printers, laminator machines, cutters and binding machines.
- Loading and unloading of paper and book production items
- Quality control of print output.
- Packing and distribution of the final product to the consumer.
- Cleaning and organisation of the warehouse environment
- Storing received items throughout the facility
Our client is customer obsessed; attention to detail, quality and accuracy will send you to the top of the team.
Our ideal candidates will possess the following:
- A passion for performance in productivity, quality, safety and attendance
- Demonstrated positive work attitude
- A drive to continuously learn and develop
- An obsession for providing a great customer experience
- Integrity driven and accountability for their workload
- A drive to meet and exceed set targets
Successful applicants will need to be fit and healthy to maintain performance pace, accuracy and focus. Having a growth mindset, an eagerness to learn and demonstrating ownership will determine a successful applicant.
You must have unlimited work rights to be considered for this position.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
To: Ambitious Dance Teacher Re: Teaching dance exclusively Location: 100's of primary schools Hours: 8.30am to 4:30pm weekdays Package: $60,000 to $80,000 p.a. 5 Essentials: 1. Understanding [...]
St Clare’s College is seeking an outstanding and experienced PDHPE Teacher to join our highly successful, future-focused College. St Clare’s College is seeking a qualified and experienced teache [...]
CS Education is looking for part-time primary school teachers who are able to teach in the suburb of Strathfield. Experienced or retired school teachers are preferred. CS Education is looking for pa [...]
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Primary teachers for casual relief K-6. Successful applicants will possess: A commitment to supporting a positive religious and cultural Catholic [...]