BLACK DIAMOND GROUP
Duties and Responsibilities
- Positive attitude and a high degree of initiative are essential traits required to succeed in this role.
- Market and grow our business through custom and specialty turnkey projects in different market segments such as building & construction, commerce, government, healthcare, mining and resources.
- Working closely with the Operations team to prepare bids and contracts, while adhering to the Company’s pricing, credit, and payment policies.
- Developing and maintaining a strong relationship with clients in the region.
- Define and monitor target markets, competitors, and report on known activities
- Representing the Company in an ethical and professional manner.
- Completing daily sales,
contract documentation, and maintaining proper files on all leads and projects within Salesforce as the companies CRM.
- Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any issues.
- Participate in events such as seminars, trade shows and other marketing events.
- Travel within Queensland to maintain and develop target customers.
- Other duties as required
Experience & Qualifications:
- You will be a motivated self-starter
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous exposure to equipment hire industry is preferred
- Must possess the ability to handle multiple projects while seeking new opportunities
- Demonstrate sales skills, in business development and market growth
- Poses the character and ability to develop the skill set to be promoted within the group of companies
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to achieve results and expand the business
- Exposure to Salesforce and Microsoft applications is advantageous
- Must possess a driver’s license
Tools of the trade will be provided, including mobile phone, laptop, fuel card and work space in the Stapylton office. A company vehicle may be provided after the probationary period.
Location: Brisbane, QLD (Stapylton Yard)
Black Diamond International is a business unit of Black Diamond Group. Black Diamond rents and sells modular space solutions and workforce accommodation solutions to customers in Canada, the United States and Australia. In North America, we also provide specialized field rentals to oil and gas industries. We serve diverse sectors including oil and gas, mining, power, construction, engineering, military, government, and education.
Eastern Plant Hire (EPH) is eastern Australia’s premier earth-moving plant hire agency delivering exceptional customer service outcomes and striving to provide 'The Best Service on Earth!' If you ha [...]
The expected corporate landscape outlook has improved for 2021/2022 across the sectors, with business confidence improving compared to 2021. Corporates are wanting to engage with their stakeholders in [...]
The AusHSI Executive Assistant provides administrative support to the Centre Director. The position works collaboratively with key stakeholders and other Centre staff to deliver exceptiona [...]
Sarina Russo Job Access is one of Australia's leading employment services providers, and is also one of the largest New Business Assistance with (NEIS) providers across Australia, located in Queenslan [...]