St Vincent’s Health Australia
North Sydney Council
There is an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic, team-orientated and motivated Theatre Revenue Officer with relevant healthcare experience to join our highly collaborative and inclusive team who are focussed on delivering results and who have fun and celebrate success along the way.
This is a flexible role and we are open to both full-time and part-time working arrangements.
The Theatre Revenue Officer will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Co-ordinating the initial capture and reporting of theatre data for use in correctly charging and recording the consumption of inventories of inventories consumption
- Ensuring accurate recording of recoverable items and following up on any issues around data quality to ensure the hospital is recovering its costs
- Assisting the Revenue department and related information services with regards to usage and pricing
You will have:
- Previous experience within a healthcare environment
- Superior customer service skills as you will be liaising with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders including doctors, nurses, allied health and administrative staff
- Experience working with complex and multiple data sets
- Ability, or willingness to learn, how to interpret the Health Fund requirements
- Experience and skills using a recognised Financial Management Information System (eg SAP, Oracle, Integra) in a large organisation
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Well-developed written communication skills and ability to critically analyse information and prepare concise reports for management.
- A high level of effectiveness in a team-based environment and an ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience in using a CRM system
- Knowledge of MBS item numbers and the Commonwealth Prosthesis List
- Knowledge of the health insurance industry
- A supportive and friendly atmosphere
- Salary packaging
- Comprehensive orientation and ongoing education support
- Employee Assistance Program
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Improving experiences is why InMoment exists. Our mission is to help our clients improve experiences at the intersection of value--where customer, employee, and business needs come together. The heart [...]
Roles available: Experience in any of ther following IT, SAAS, Fin Services & Buisiness Services. Full time or part time - work from home. $25 - $30 ph + super + bonuses Show moreShow less [...]
Exclusive to Marshall McAdam Based in North Sydney Contract Role c. 2-3 months initially Competitive Daily Rate Note: You MUST have strong Visio and Word skills The Context and Opportu [...]
12 months maternity leave cover! Position Overview: - Responsible for supporting the strategic procurement vision and execution to deliver significant value to the ASEAN-South Pacific (ASP) Opera [...]