St Vincent’s Health Australia
North Sydney Council
We have a casual Distribution Assistant position available in our busy Food Services Department.
The role is responsible for thel patient meal distribution, sanitisation and housekeeping in the distribution kitchen to meet the needs of patients and client in a timely and professional manner. The duties and responsibilities of the position will strongly reflect and be based upon the philosophy, mission and values of the sisters of charity.
The candidate must have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of food safety
- Good personal presentation
- Flexible to work throughout the week and weekends
- a supportive and friendly atmosphere,
- salary packaging (increase your take home pay)
- ongoing education support, comprehensive orientation
- uniform and easy access to public transport
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
12 months maternity leave cover! Position Overview: - Responsible for supporting the strategic procurement vision and execution to deliver significant value to the ASEAN-South Pacific (ASP) Opera [...]
ESS currently delivers the best hospitality and catering services to many Defence sites in Australia and around the world. Our leading-edge catering systems mean that delivering a fantastic customer s [...]
- Permanent Credit Analyst position within one of Australia’s leading direct Fixed Income Investment teams, Antares Fixed Income. - Antares Fixed Income has a high performing and collaborative cli [...]
Job Description Cover-More Group was founded in 1986 in Sydney, Australia and boy have we come a long way since then! With offices now in over a dozen global locations we proudly employ over 1,500 em [...]