New South Wales
- Permanent position in the Gunnedah basin, NSW
- Attractive salary package including short term incentive and housing allowance.
- Monday to Friday roster with option to take up a 9-day fortnight.
Our client is Idemitsu Australia Resources who have been operating in Australia since 1978. Boggabri Coal Mine is located in North-West NSW and is an open-cut coal operation producing in excess of 7 million tonnes per annum and has a mine life extending through until 2033.
The stores officer is responsible for the provision of a quality inventory service of goods, providing a range of support services for purchasing and procurement activities conducted by Boggabri Coal,
managing the daily receipt and purchasing of goods, both associated with stores to maintain adequate levels of stock to meet demands, and for staff ordering through suppliers.
Skills and Experience Required
- A relevant qualification; or substantial relevant skills and work experience in a customer focussed or purchasing/stores/logistics field.
- An equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training including ability to operate motorized forklift, electric forklift, pallet jack, hydraulic trolley and strapping equipment is desirable.
- High level of customer service skills with the ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders and suppliers, along with the capability to clearly present information that is appropriately targeted to the audience.
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills in order to identify errors and issues and develop effective and evidence-based solutions to problems, including the ability to interpret data and identify evolving trends/issues.
- Demonstrated high-level organisational skills along with the ability to pursue and achieve goals through effectively monitoring and improving quality of work and progress against deadlines and milestones.
- A high level of computer literacy, including experience using a purchasing and inventory management system (e.g. SAP).
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective member of a diverse team and to work exercising independence, judgement and initiative.
- Knowledge of chemicals and equipment as well as the safe and proper handling of hazardous materials is desirable.
What’s on offer.
- Permanent staff position working directly for Boggabri Coal.
- A very competitive salary package including housing allowance and short-term incentive.
- Work with a professional organisation and experienced team who care about people.
- Collaborative and values-based company culture
- Relocation support provided if moving from outside the region.
- Option for a 9-day fortnight roster
How to apply:
Please submit your resume direct through SEEK or contact Lucas Eyers at Stellar Recruitment for a confidential discussion.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 04 5248 3407
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Our client are a leader in the renewable packaging industry who supplies a wide range of innovative corrugated packaging solutions to a broad range of market segments that includes FMCG, beverage, ind [...]
Chandler Macleod are currently seeking applications for a permanent position of Assistant Farm Manager in the poultry industry. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone with the skills and experie [...]
- Monday – Friday hours - Options to become an owner - A competitive salary in line with your experience - Earn up to an extra $12,000 a year in bonuses - A workplace focussed on being 'Happ [...]
Job Description: About the Care Home Our Bupa Armidale home is an elegantly converted heritage building situated in a leafy residential area just moments from the city centre. Its convenient locatio [...]