As an Application Support Analyst you will be working in a fast paced team and ideally would have supported in-house applications in the finance sector. You will be reporting straight to the IT operations manager, therefore, to be a successful applicant you must be highly accountable and personable with excellent communication skills. There are opportunities to become a permanent staff member of the team once the contract expires.
- Experience in a similar role within a Financial firm will be advantageous.
- Experience supporting financial services applications on a 2nd & 3rd Level.
- Strong reporting skills and the ability to identify & report on system bugs
- Strong communication skills for when you are managing venders
- Implementing application changes.
- You will have strong skills in MSSQL
- You will have strong skills in TSQL
- You will be familiar with IIS
- You will be familiar with .Net
- You will have experience with Batch files
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
At Lifestyle Financial Planning Services, our aim is to help the people of regional Victoria to make their desired wealth festyles a reality/p> We are one of the largest st experienced financial a [...]
- #19930557 - 07 May 2021 - Migration Law Receptionist / Admin - Specialist CBD Law Firm - OneLegal Pty Ltd - Melbourne, Victoria - $40,000 - $50,000 p.a. - Full-time - - D [...]
- #19919539 - 06 May 2021 - Service Administrator - Specialised Fire Protection - Coburg North, Victoria - $40,000 - $50,000 p.a. - Full-time - Specialised Fire Protection i [...]
Because we value your privacy, we ask for your permission to use this info in capacities such as: Function, Store and/or access information on a device, Precise geolocation data, and identification th [...]