As eCommerce Specialist, you will be responsible for item set up and oversight of more than one sales channel or website. Each day brings fresh variety as you manage site content and work with cross-functional team members to develop streamlined processes, content and promotional strategy. In addition to day to day management of the site(s), this exceptional role will see you assist business leaders develop the eCommerce roadmap and capture business requirements for enhancements and/or new functionality. Along with your flair for creative thinking, your analytical skills will be challenged as you review various business initiatives across all aspects of the online business to determine success or opportunities for change,
and develop and implement action plans based on your analyses.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Business, Computer Science or related field.
- eCommerce and SQL experience.
- Brilliant experience directly managing a website and sales channels.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Gmail and ERP systems.
- Strong organisational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Impressive written and verbal communication skills.
You are a self-starter who develops and communicates new ideas based on trends and analyses, and then takes action to turn the ideas into reality. You are a quick thinker who can prioritise and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, yet you are flexible and willing to change course depending on business needs. As a talented leader, you are able to build strong relationships with different departments and levels, and your passion for eCommerce makes you a valuable partner spanning creative, marketing, merchandising and planning teams to drive central messaging.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic workplace where no two days are ever the same.
- An extraordinary opportunity to showcase your technical genius and creative flair, and enjoy exposure to a wide variety of projects to build your experience and skill set.
- The inspiration of a talented, engaging team who share your passion for success.
- A company that rewards excellence, innovation and independent thinking and provides the training and mentoring to set your career on a fast track.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Job reference : 06810-0011780133Specialisation : IT and technology
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking for a master of marketing to help lead our team in all things ecommerce. A little bit about our Company......The Davie group is headed up by Davie of course! He’s our go-getter foun [...]
Job Search / Business analyst Senior Business Analyst - eCommerce Join this fast paced FMCG company as a Senior IT Business Analyst and support the delivery of a large scale IT transformation prog [...]
We’re looking for an experienced back-end developer to join the team at Inlight, someone who is known for their technical mastery with a deep understanding of data structures and how they are implem [...]
As part of OMD's strategy team, you will be responsible for thought leadership and leading strategy for clients and campaigns to achieve business and brand outcomes. You will draw on a combination of [...]