The role of the Bookings Officer is within the Customer Solutions department and is to provide an effective interface between Smith & Nephew and its customers.
The Bookings Officer provides support to a market-leading range of Healthcare products. Key customers include hospitals (public and private) and wholesalers/distributors (in the Healthcare, pharmaceutical, veterinary and industrial first-aid markets).
The Bookings Officer is required to understand the customers' requirements and the company's capability of meeting these. The Bookings Officer manages the customer's expectations of Smith & Nephew's service, and ensures that these expectations are met and exceeded wherever possible.
Important to success in the role is a genuine commitment to customer satisfaction.
Perform the following administrative functions on behalf of the Company and in doing so represent the Company in compliance with the Code of Conduct and Business Principles and the employment agreement.
% of Position
Managing and optimising the Bookings process and supporting internal and external customers by telephone & email support.
Determining and fulfilling customer requirements and managing customer expectations (includes processing of customer orders, Bookings, billings, Quotes & providing information on products, availability, pricing etc.). This function involves a great deal of liaison with Divisional staff, internal operational staff and freight carriers, etc.
Establishing a "preferred supplier" relationship with key customers by being proactive in meeting individual customer requirements and "adding value" to our service.
Continuously improving Smith & Nephew's service processes and operations by taking the initiative to identify and analyse problems, measure performance, co-ordinate action to improve processes, solve problems and eliminate causes of problems.
Supporting field sales personnel by efficient communication of relevant information and response to requests.
COMPLIANCE WITH RELEVANT ‘CODES’
- To understand and at all times act in accordance with the current editions of the Smith & Nephew ‘Code of Conduct and Business Principles’ and the Medical Technology Association of Australia ‘Code of Practice’, and all procedures and processes related to the two ‘codes’.
- To undertake all required training in relation to the two ‘codes’ and to ensure that each direct report (if applicable) understands the two ‘codes’ and undertakes the required training in relation to the two ‘codes’.
Ensure personal compliance of the Company's Equal Employment Opportunity responsibilities.
Complies with the Company's Occupational Health & Safety system and maintains a safe and secure working environment.
- Operate within the requirements of the quality system.
- To report real and potential problems, as well as any unsatisfactory practices to the Supervisor or Manager for action.
- To respond and process customer complaints in accordance with the requirements of the Smith & Nephew complaints process.
Other related duties as required
Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills are essential, as are well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
Good numerical skills and attention to detail are essential. An understanding of computer systems and a degree of familiarity with their use is also required.
Other (technical knowledge etc)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Experienced Sales Consultants wanted - Be part of an award-winning dealership - Brisbane's biggest, and local dealership Our client is one of Brisbane's biggest award-winning dealerships, j [...]
handyman required to do some domestic jobs in camp hill and arcadia ridge,brisbane few hours pper week,suit retired or semi retired, [...]
SPECIALIST MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST - CLINIC COORDINATOR Specialist Ophthalmology Group is actively seeking a suitable experienced SpecialistMedical Receptionist primarily based at our Aspley Practice. [...]
Immediate start available for customer service and administration focused super stars! Your new company Hays Chermside are currently working with a multi-award winning wholesaler within the promo [...]