Reporting to the Sales Manager, Sports Medicine (Brisbane), the Clinical Support Representative is responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with customers, providing clinical support, and undertaking training activities, for Sports Medicine products and services, in line with sales and marketing strategies.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide exceptional clinical support to customers on Smith & Nephew Sports Medicine products
- Support surgical procedures in the hospital environment on a range of products on an ‘as required’ basis
- Manage the clinical training and in-servicing schedule in alignment with the sales strategy
- Enhance operating efficiencies including management of surgeon preferences and integration of warehouse and customer service initiatives
- Ensure the appropriate execution of the shared calendar
- Provide support in the capacity of a Territory Manager if required
- Tertiary qualifications in Nursing, Science or medical related discipline
- Proven experience in the Orthopaedic field and/ or Endoscopy field in a similar capacity
Technical Knowledge & Competencies
- Good knowledge of selling skills
- Extensive understanding of Sports Medicine/ Orthopaedic and/ or Endoscopy products and industry
- Good understanding of the operating theatre environment and surgical procedures
- Sound understanding of the Australian public and private healthcare system
- Computer proficiency in MS Office
- Highly focused on exceeding customer expectations
- Good planning and execution skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to develop relationships with internal and external customers
- Superior written and verbal communication, presentation and public speaking skills
To apply, please ensure that you include a cover letter addressing it to Talent Acquisition Lead ANZ. Due to a high volume of applications, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Smith & Nephew is committed to helping people regain their lives by repairing and healing the human body. We believe that this can only be achieved by establishing mutually beneficial relationships with all of our stakeholders including patients, healthcare professionals, investors, and employees. If you share our passion for innovation and can demonstrate how you meet the criteria outlined, we would love to hear from you.
We continue to actively build an environment where every individual can fulfil their potential and be proud ambassadors for Smith & Nephew, our customers and their patients. We value the diversity of our people and welcome applications from everyone.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Experienced Sales Consultants wanted - Be part of an award-winning dealership - Brisbane's biggest, and local dealership Our client is one of Brisbane's biggest award-winning dealerships, j [...]
handyman required to do some domestic jobs in camp hill and arcadia ridge,brisbane few hours pper week,suit retired or semi retired, [...]
SPECIALIST MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST - CLINIC COORDINATOR Specialist Ophthalmology Group is actively seeking a suitable experienced SpecialistMedical Receptionist primarily based at our Aspley Practice. [...]
Immediate start available for customer service and administration focused super stars! Your new company Hays Chermside are currently working with a multi-award winning wholesaler within the promo [...]