Our Purpose at S+N
Physical health is never just about our body. It’s our mind, feelings and ambitions. When something holds it back, it’s our whole life on hold.
We’re here to change that, to use technology to take the limits off living, and help other medical professionals do the same.
So that farmworkers, rugby players, grandmas and their grandkids stare down fear, see that anything’s possible, then go on stronger. Inspired by a simple promise. Two words that bring together all we do…
Reporting to our Regional Sales Manager, Advanced Wound Management),
this newly created role will be responsible for driving growth and profitability of our AWM business by identifying and executing new business opportunities within the QLD healthcare market.
The Key Focus Areas of the Role
- Drive execution of business opportunities with new and existing customers in assigned territory
- Responsible for execution of the annual sales plan
- Meet with Line Manager on a regular basis to report on the progress of all initiatives
- Work with Community Channel Sales Executives, Clinical Educators and Sales Support roles to execute on agreed activities
- Actively look for new opportunities within the Aged Care, Primary Care, NDIS, Community Nursing & Home Care
- Develop strong relationships with Wholesalers
- Work with Wholesalers to create strategic plans
- Assume primary responsibility for identifying new sales leads within the assigned geographic territory
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Present and deliver information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Regularly analyze sales performance and provide input on strategies and tactics to ensure delivery of results
- Ensure all data is appropriately captured and analyzed so that required internal and external reports are completed and provided by due dates
- Construct accountable and measurable territory projects to support sales activities
The Requirements of the Successful Candidate
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or Science related disciplines
- An MBA is desirable
- Proven experience in Business Development within the healthcare sector in Australia or overseas equivalent is essential
- Proven track record in managing relationships with Wholesalers and Corporate Aged Care Groups
- Prior experience within wound care is advantageous
- Strong selling skills with drive for results
- Highly effective interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and foster long-term relationships with internal and external customers
- Customer focused with strong commitment to exceeding customer expectations
- Ability to interpret financial and clinical data
- Strong planning, execution and decision making skills
- Live the values of Care, Collaboration + Courage
#LifeUnlimited with S+N:
- We’ll support you to develop your career with a mix of on the job experience, support and mentorship from colleagues and formal learning opportunities.
- We respect that individual employees have individual needs in both their personal and professional lives and our culture encourages work/life agility.
- Your wellness is important to us, which is why we have created a range of options to help you maintain and improve your physical, mental and financial health.
To apply, please ensure that you include a cover letter addressing it to Talent Acquisition Lead ANZ. Due to a high volume of applications, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Smith & Nephew is committed to helping people regain their lives by repairing and healing the human body. We believe that this can only be achieved by establishing mutually beneficial relationships with all of our stakeholders including patients, healthcare professionals, investors, and employees. If you share our passion for innovation and can demonstrate how you meet the criteria outlined, we would love to hear from you.
We continue to actively build an environment where every individual can fulfill their potential and be proud ambassadors for Smith & Nephew, our customers and their patients. We value the diversity of our people and welcome applications from everyone.
**We ask that agencies not reach out to the hiring managers at this stage as we will be following an internal talent acquisition process. Feel free to contact the TA ANZ team for more information.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Experienced Sales Consultants wanted - Be part of an award-winning dealership - Brisbane's biggest, and local dealership Our client is one of Brisbane's biggest award-winning dealerships, j [...]
handyman required to do some domestic jobs in camp hill and arcadia ridge,brisbane few hours pper week,suit retired or semi retired, [...]
SPECIALIST MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST - CLINIC COORDINATOR Specialist Ophthalmology Group is actively seeking a suitable experienced SpecialistMedical Receptionist primarily based at our Aspley Practice. [...]
Immediate start available for customer service and administration focused super stars! Your new company Hays Chermside are currently working with a multi-award winning wholesaler within the promo [...]