Join a growing and motivated team!
Physical health is never just about our body. It’s our mind, feelings and ambitions. When something holds it back, it’s our whole life on hold.
We’re here to change that, to use technology to take the limits off living, and help other medical professionals do the same.
So that farmworkers, rugby players, grandmas and their grandkids stare down fear, see that anything’s possible, then go on stronger. Inspired by a simple promise. Two words that bring together all we do…
You will own the key tools and processes relating to tender and contract management and to drive the bid management process,
from notification of the opportunity to delivery of the tender, implementation of the contract and effective management of the ongoing contract lifecycle - leading to a more structured contract management discipline across the organization, sales optimization and growth in the Public and Private Hospital sector.
The Key Focus Areas of the Role
- Management of key areas of the contract lifecycle for Smith & Nephew including:Pre-Tender planning and opportunity communicationProject management of tender response and offer developmentCo-ordination of implementation and debrief processTracking and monitoring contract complianceCo-ordination of price revisions and product additions
- Management and maintenance of key tender & contract tools, databases and processes
- Contributor to the tender library and bid / response database
- Maintaining a tender calendar and associated contract reporting, including regular updates on performance against key contract KPI’s.
- Support for Government contract related questions
- Continuous improvement of processes and tools that enhance tender & contract management
- Work with the sales marketing, commercial affairs, finance and contract & pricing specialists to effectively co-ordinate our business proposals
The Requirements of the Successful Candidate
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Proven commercial/business experience in a tender & contracts related environment is desirable
- Solid understanding of the Australian public and private healthcare systems or similar industry is desirable
- Understanding of tender and contract management practices is essential
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, specifically expert MS Excel
- Ability to network with internal and external stakeholders in preparation of tenders/contracts
- Current tender tools expertise
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to develop relationships with internal and external customers
- Exceptional and proven analytical and documentation skills (Process orientated)
- Travel: 10%
- Live the values of Care, Collaboration + Courage
#LifeUnlimited with S+N:
- We’ll support you to develop your career with a mix of on the job experience, support and mentorship from colleagues and formal learning opportunities.
- We respect that individual employees have individual needs in both their personal and professional lives and our culture encourages work/life agility.
- Your wellness is important to us, which is why we have created a range of options to help you maintain and improve your physical, mental and financial health.
To apply, please ensure that you include a cover letter addressing it to Talent Acquisition Lead ANZ. Due to a high volume of applications, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Smith & Nephew is committed to helping people regain their lives by repairing and healing the human body. We believe that this can only be achieved by establishing mutually beneficial relationships with all of our stakeholders including patients, healthcare professionals, investors, and employees. If you share our passion for innovation and can demonstrate how you meet the criteria outlined, we would love to hear from you.
We continue to actively build an environment where every individual can fulfill their potential and be proud ambassadors for Smith & Nephew, our customers and their patients. We value the diversity of our people and welcome applications from everyone.
**We ask that agencies not reach out to the hiring managers at this stage as we will be following an internal talent acquisition process. Feel free to contact the TA ANZ team for more information.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Location:- NSW Government Department based in Macquarie Park/CBD/WFH - 6 month contract / 3 days per week - $1100 p/d PMO Lead / Project Specialist In partnership with this large Financial [...]
READY FOR ANYTHING At IAG, we live and work by our purpose to make your world a safer place. We are motivated by a unique culture that celebrates honesty, creativity, empathy, equity and collaborati [...]
Research assistant-cancer pathology - World's leading melanoma research & treatment centre - Support provided to develop specialist knowledge - Located at the University of Sydney, Camperdown [...]
Qualifications - University degree with excellent academic record - Excellent organizational and administrative skills - Ability to collect and summarize relevant data, work independently an [...]