Jetstar Airways Pty Ltd.
Jetstar thrives on innovation. We're looking for a hardworking professional to provide support services that help other areas of the business work smarter and more efficiently. You will be encouraged to think innovatively and develop and maintain best practice.
We encourage diversity and aim to create an environment where our employees feel valued, respected and enabled. We encourage all our employees to use their different perspectives, talent, skill and experience.
Jetstar are recruiting for an Airworthiness Review Specialist who will provide support to the Airworthiness Review Coordinator, Manager Airworthiness Certification,
Manager Engineering Services and Continuing Airworthiness Manager for the ongoing safety and compliance of the CAMO with respect to the fleet Airworthiness Review Certificate.
Reporting to the Manager Airworthiness Certification, your main accountabilities will include:
- Accomplish a review, prepare and approve the Aircraft Airworthiness Review Certificate (AARC) or extension certificates for the Jetstar Fleet IAW CASR Part 42.900
- Ensure that Airworthiness Review Certificates are forwarded to CASA in accordance with the CASR Part 42 requirements
- Provide technical support and advice to other departments as required
- Liaise with Regulatory Authorities (primarily CASA), and customers as required
- Ensure that AARC corrective actions are correctly allocated to the relevant Jetstar departments and Non Compliances against Part 42.900 are acquitted prior to AARC issue, in accordance with agreed timelines
- Ensure AARC supporting data is collected and stored (whether that be electronically and/or paper) to allow for annual review
- Support business improvement initiatives
- Implement continuous improvement reviews of department operations to achieve objectives and process efficiencies
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- A comprehensive knowledge of regulations and standards applicable to the airworthiness of the aircraft for which the employee is authorised
- At least 5 years’ experience in continuing airworthiness management
- Airline continuing airworthiness related roles (e.g. Maintenance Planning, Aircraft Configuration Control, Aircraft Technical Records, Airworthiness Review, End of Lease and other similar functions)
- Have a minimum of 12-months experience in the Airworthiness Review process (or equivalent)
- Strong relationship skills at all levels of an organisation
- Proven organisational and problem solving skills
- An “eye for detail”
- Hold/held a CASA B1, B2, or C category licence on company aircraft (desirable)
The Jetstar Group has airlines in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Japan. Since launch in 2004, we have grown from a team of 700 to 7,600 and have flown more than 200 million passengers. Collectively we now offer more than 4,200 flights a week to more than 80 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region, with a fleet of more than 120 aircraft.
Jetstar is alive with a sense of adventure. Day in and day out, our teams search for new places to fly, new ways to add value and new ideas to improve performance. If you love the road less travelled, you’ll love working here because ours is a team who innovate every day, thrive on delivery, support each other and celebrate our successes. You’ll be supported to challenge, anticipate and explore while you work will connect people and enrich lives. We encourage diversity and aim to create an environment where our employees feel valued, respected and enabled.
Team members have access to heavily discounted fares to destinations all over the world – not only for team members, but for their favourite travel companions too. Our staff travel benefit includes discounts on airfares, accommodation, car hire and travel insurance for both domestic and international travel. Discounts can be used within the Jetstar Group airlines, Qantas and other partner airlines.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company. Point of technical liaison between the Program Team and new cloud service providers and delivery partners Produce solution arch [...]
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company. ?Statutory external reporting Financial accounting of a number of legal entities including trusts, LICs and private companies A [...]
APPLICATIONS CLOSE AT 11:59PM AUSTRALIAN EASTERN STANDARD TIME, MONDAY 28 JUNE. The Australian Government Digital Apprenticeship Program is for Australian citizens who are passionate about digital [...]
At Kmart, our families come first for the lowest prices on everyday items and our vision is to make everyday living brighter for all of our customers, every time and everywhere they shop with us. A [...]