St Brigid's Primary School
St Brigid’s Primary School, Middle Swan, is seeking a temporary part-time Education Assistant to join our Kindergarten team. The successful applicant must be qualified, live out their faith in their daily lives and be passionate about students’ learning and development. This is a 0.6 position - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Applicants must submit an application addressing the selection criteria, a covering letter and Curriculum Vitae, addressed to the Principal, including the names and contact numbers of three referees, one of whom must be the applicant's most recent employer. Applications may be sent to The Principal, St Brigid’s Primary school to .
Successful applicants will require a Working with Children Check and a current National Police History Check.
• Enthusiasm and the ability to work as part of a team;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Able to identify and support the learning needs of children;
• Willing to work under the direction of the classroom teacher and Leadership Team;
• Ability to demonstrate creativity and initiative;
• Ability to demonstrate and develop positive professional relationships with all members of the school community; and
• Well developed interpersonal and organisational skills.
• Certificate III Education Assistant
• Accreditation to work in a Catholic School, or progress towards Accreditation.
Catholic Education Western Australia encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability, people of all ages and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia.
Applicants must be fully supportive of the objectives and ethos of Catholic education.
In applying for this position you will be providing personal information to the School. This information will be used in order to assess your application for employment.
A current National Police History Check as issued by the Department of Education Western Australia must also be included. The appropriate Criminal History Record Check form is available from the Department of Education website.
On appointment successful applicants will require a Working with Children Check. Application forms are available at certain Australia Post Outlets throughout the State. A list of participating Australia Post outlets can be found on the Australia Post website . An application for a WWC must be made in person.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- #20009333 - 13 May 2021 - Administrative Assistant - Anglican Diocese of Perth - Middle Swan WA 6056, Australia - $40,000 - $50,000 p.a. - Part-time - Are you a hands-on i [...]
Job no: 500821Work type: Full Time, Part TimeLocation: PerthCategories:Refreshing to work for a company of truly passionate people, always striving for improvements and having fun along the way - Alis [...]
Job no: 500821 Work type: Full Time, Part Time Location: Perth Categories: Refreshing to work for a company of truly passionate people, always striving for improvements and having fun along [...]
Advertised Vacancy Number: IPS/SS This is a permanent full-time position commencing Term , Are you an organised and effective Manager Corporate Services? Middle Swan Primary School (PS) is seeking [...]