What do our Support Workers do?
Supporting someone isn’t just personal care; it’s so much more. As a Support Worker you could be supporting individuals with swimming, assisting with the weekly shop, or even helping to administer the right medication.
Our Support Workers are focused on active listening, meaningful engagement and ensuring people lead full, healthy and active lives.
If you would like to know more details about the role please review the job description.
What are the Benefits?
- Structured and supported induction to get you off to a flying start, including welcome days hosted by your Operations Director
- Career development pathways to support you to explore your potential and achieve your ambitions
- Fully funded qualifications to support your professional development
- Full ongoing learning and development opportunities by our in-house team and external specialists
- Discounts platform for permanent staff, including gift cards, discount codes and other benefits
- Pensions – we contribute to your retirement fund
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Long Service, Employee of the Month and Annual Staff Awards
- Lots of opportunities to attend company-wide activities and days with the people we support
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for help with financial, physical and mental wellbeing
- DBS checks and clearances paid for by Achieve together
Want to know more?
Call us on 08081961416 or email us at [email protected] or find us on Facebook.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.