Across the Monadelphous workforce, you will find stories of people who took an opportunity to make a difference with us and built a career and lifetime friendships as a result. We employ nearly 7,000 highly- skilled people who contribute positively to our operations and the communities in which we operate. Ours is a culture built over nearly 50 years, and it's the reason for our continued success.
Our Maintenance and Industrial Services division specialises in the planning, management and execution of maintenance, shutdowns and sustaining capital works.
Our delivery of high-quality work within the Fertilizer / Chemicals Sector has earnt us a solid reputation and enviable relationships with some of the industry's leading operators.
We provide the benefits you'd expect from a leading Australian company, but what makes us different?
- Our work. We offer diverse, challenging work on some of the world's biggest resources, energy and infrastructure projects.
- Our culture. We're solution focused, reliable and embrace a 'can-do' team environment.
- Our loyalty. We want you to reach your potential, we'd like to help you get there
* Moranbah location, DIDO or FIFO Brisbane
* ASAP Start - Approximately 4-6 weeks work
* Fertilizer / Chemicals Industry
* Be paid for every hour that you work, casual hourly rate
* Work closely with site representatives and workforce management team to offer a seamless onboarding and mobilisation process to our employees
* Collaborate with other team members to deliver appropriate staffing levels within a dynamic environment
* Working with very high volumes of mobilisation of workforce employees within a fast turnaround time
* Allocating employees to various shuts as required, ensuring compliance and mobilisation details are accurate
* Fielding any mobilisation queries and allocations from candidates
* Dealing with employee cancellations and finding replacements
* Liaising with the Shutdown Coordinator with changes in the work scope and manning appropriately
* Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers
* Preparing and maintaining accurate information and correspondence
* Reporting to effectively manage compliance
What you will bring
* You have significant experience in a rostering/crewing or site administration role within the resources sector
* You know how to talent pool suitable employees for trade-based opportunities within a shutdown environment
* You can tell us about your excellent time management skills and your flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
* You can demonstrate well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
* You have advanced computer skills, particularly with the use of the Microsoft Office suite
* You have a strong problem-solving ability and a team focused mentality
Safety is at the forefront of everything we do, and we live by our promise: The safe way is the only way. We embrace the benefits of employing hardworking people from rich and varied backgrounds, so we encourage applications that contribute to our diverse workplace. If you'd like to see our Diversity Policy, you'll find it here.
A career at Monadelphous is a career with a difference. Make it yours.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- APS Level 6, Non-Ongoing until May 2022 - $80,665 - $91,713 + 15.4% super - Willis Island On behalf of Manager National Observing Operations, applications are sought from candidates interested [...]
- $135,310 - $141,170 plus 15.4% superannuation - Ongoing and non-ongoing, full-time and part-time opportunities - Various positions across Adelaide, Albury, Brisbane, Cairns, Canberra, Dandenong, [...]
About National 360 National 360 aims to provide exceptional allied health services to clients of all ages across Australia. We lead the way with a straightforward and personal approach to allied hea [...]
- $100,325 - $108,349 per annum, plus 15.4% superannuation - Ongoing and non-ongoing, full-time and part-time opportunities - Various positions across Adelaide, Albury, Brisbane, Cairns, Canberra, [...]