< Back to jobs Forward To Friend More Sharing Services Share this job Printer Friendly Apply Job Title Graphic/Visual Designer Expertise FAST Job Location Sydney Description
Sparke Helmore Lawyers is a truly integrated national firm that looks to the future. Established in 1882, we have over 800 people flexibly working from nine offices across Australia. We offer the security and history of a long-established firm with the excitement and opportunity for growth. We operate in a way that puts our clients and our people at the heart of everything we do - we're proud to be described as being down to earth, practical and easy to deal with.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Full time Graphic/Visual Designer to join our reputable Business Development & Marketing team in Sydney .
Acting as the primary point of contact for proposal design you will be responsible for designing high quality, persuasive tenders/bids, capability statements and presentations to specifications, ensuring strong brand compliance. You will be creating graphics for digital, print, video and interactive presentations. Your focus, alongside proposal design, will be to build assets for an accessible tender resource library. There will also be opportunity to work on campaigns with the Visual Design Manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years full-time experience in a Graphic Design role, ideally within professional services
- A tertiary qualification in Graphic Design, or equivalent work experience
- The ability to take complicated briefs and work to tight deadlines, producing high quality and precise imagery and collateral
- Exceptional skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, Microsoft applications Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Video knowledge and editing experience using Premiere Pro
- Strong stakeholder management skills
We recognise people value things differently. That's why our comprehensive benefits program is wide ranging so that everyone can find something that appeals to them. We're sure you will find something to love about what Sparke Helmore has to offer.
- Competitive remuneration
- Employee Wellbeing Program
- Career Development Program
- Access to highly regarded leaders and mentors
- Paid parental leave
- Salary Continuance Insurance for FT and PT employees
- Imbedded culture of Flexibility
- Diverse and inclusive workplace
We are looking for a confident, down-to-earth professional who is eager to work in a close-knit team.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Open to Sydney based location - Assist on designs for realestate.com.au, Smartline and its wider group of 300+ franchisees - Be part of the winder Audience & Marketing team to drive audience, eng [...]
Woolly Mammoth are a boutique, intimate digital agency working with an array of industry-leading startups here in Australia and overseas. We are looking for a passionate UI designer to join the herd a [...]
Challenge yourself to lead the design experience on premium, forward-thinking experiences for Qantas Loyalty Opportunity to work with a broad stakeholder group and some of the most talented designers [...]
We at Sage and Paige (www.sageandpaige.com.au) are passionate about all things fashion and endeavour to service like-minded fashion forward women who love to indulge in style, inspiration and creativi [...]