Do you want to be part of a team that genuinely makes a positive difference in people's lives?
As a Disability Employment Services Placement Consultant, you'll be doing so much more than finding jobs.
At MAX we are passionate about helping to break down any barriers our customers may be affected by through empowering and motivating our customers to become job ready and supporting them throughout their journey to achieve their career aspirations. You will connect and engage with employers to source meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities.
- Earn a competitive salary with performance bonuses
- Access a world of training, development and employee benefits
- Build relationships with local organisations to grow a network of Disability Confident Employers
- Provide ongoing support, education and resources for our customers
- Deliver efficient and effective strategies to positively engage with employers and build sustainable relationships
- High level of interpersonal communication and organisational skills
- Disability, Health or Employment sector experience is preferred
- Ability to overcome objections, and break down employment barriers that exist for people with disability
- Awareness of vulnerabilities to employment and the effects of unemployment
- Effective, positive problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Hold a current Working With Vulnerable People Check ( you will be required to obtain prior to being offered employment and reimbursement provided on commencement if successful)
- Ability to obtain a police check (to be arranged through MAX).
- Gender neutral paid parental leave of 12 weeks
- Superannuation contributions paid for women during the first 12 weeks of any unpaid parental leave
- 5 weeks annual leave after 3 years service
- Access to long service leave after 5 years service
- Extensive leave provisions including domestic abuse, community service, study leave
- Ability to purchase or cash out annual leave
- Education assistance and study leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Proven career development and promotion opportunities
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Work type: Permanent Part time Location: Aust - NSW Metro - Kickstart your career in Banking & become part of Australia’s most respected bank - Deliver an exceptional service to our custom [...]
Company Description atWork Australia is a leading national provider and delivers Disability Employment Services on behalf of the Australian Government. We are proud to have strong partnerships with [...]
Job no: 716862 Work type: Part time Location: Sydney - Western Categories: Retail - Store ABOUT DOTTI Dotti is a brand that embodies a fun and playful atmosphere whilst delivering fashion f [...]
At ALDI, our people are the key to our success. ALDI offer a supermarket experience that is like no other in Australia. Where else can you walk into a supermarket wanting to buy bread and milk and wa [...]