About the company:
Our client is a world's leading research-focused healthcare group with their success built on innovation, curiosity and diversity, and on seeing each other's differences as an advantage. To innovate healthcare, our client present drives and ambition to keep learning and growing and are seeking people who have the same personal goals and drivers for themselves.
About the opportunity :
Working within a dynamic and engaging Diagnostics National team, this is an excellent opportunity for a professional with a high level of technical knowledge within the pathology setting seeking to pursue or continue a successful sales career within the corporate sector.
As an Sales Specialist,
you will responsible for managing long term sales cycles whilst promoting the organisation's molecular diagnostic capital portfolio. You will enjoy developing and executing business opportunities across the hospital and private pathology channel, and strive to continuously build a strong branding for yourself and employer alike.
Skills and Experience
- Sound understanding of pathology market / laboratory experience
- Focus on Molecular Diagnostics will be highly regarded
- Previous commercial / proven sales experience within targetted channel
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with Laboratory stakeholders and decision makers
- Excellent technical experience within a Diagnostic Laboratory
- Proficiency in using the company's CRM system
- Ability to work collaborative and cross-functionally
- Flexibility to travel as required
- Bachelor of Science, or relevant qualification.
Why this opportunity is right for you?
To succeed in this position, you will be highly motivated, commercially driven and most crucial display a strong knowledge of the Molecular-Pathology setting.
With a genuine interest in the field of Molecular Diagnostic, who will be resourceful, present a strong customer focus, and be comfortable to work autonomously.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- #19980790 - 11 May 2021 - Receptionist - Carers and Disability Link - Nuriootpa SA 5355, Australia - $30,000 - $40,000 p.a. - Part-time - Carers and Disability Link (CADL) [...]
Business Manager Adelaide About Us Animal Referral Hospital - we are a long-established and leading group of General Practice, Specialist and Emergency Veterinary Hospitals with facilities loca [...]
Legal Services Commission Job reference: 437178 Location: 5000 - ADELAIDE Job status: Long Term Contract Eligibility: Open to Everyone The Legal Services Commission of South Australia is a [...]
About the business Adelaide Endodontic Specialists is Adelaide's longest established Endodontic Specialist Practice. We are a modern, forward thinking practice providing state of the art patient care [...]