Duratec is a multi-disciplined builder and maintenance contractor with over 15 branches across Australia. Our highly experienced Defence division is dedicated to the delivery of capital facilities infrastructure and estate works program projects across Australia nationally.
Due to an expanding portfolio of awarded contracts, we are currently seeking an experienced Project Engineer to join our WA Team working on site in Exmouth on a 2:1 FIFO roster from Perth. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, you will primarily be responsible for assisting the project team in all site engineering operations.
Initially working on an Exmouth based project including works of precast wall installation,
tie rod installation and replacement, concrete crack repair, grout injections and wall strengthening.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role you will work closely with the Senior Project Manager and be responsible for:
- Planning and coordination of works, equipment and personnel
- Compiling and creating QA/QC documentation
- Coordinating direct labour workforce, suppliers and sub-contractors
- Programming and scheduling works
- Quantity take-offs
- Provision of advice on any technical and engineering issues
- Ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements
Along with extensive experience in a similar role within the building and construction industry (Defence construction and/or refurbishment experience is highly regarded), to be successful in this role you will maintain:
- Project engineering and delivery skills, including budgeting, coordinating work priorities, QA/QC, stakeholder management, subcontractor management, documentation, statutory approvals
- The ability to develop, maintain and influence positive working relationships with stakeholders of all levels
- An understanding of safety policies and procedures and the ability to inspire a positive safety culture
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Construction
- Flexibility to travel to sites around the WA metro and regional areas
The successful candidate will need to pass a police check and medical (including ongoing drug and alcohol testing) and be eligible for a DCAC pass.
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
Our fast paced and supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits including competitive remuneration and the ongoing opportunity for career progression.
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Rewarding and supportive culture
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Reece Civil Wangara are looking for a Full-time Branch Staff Sales Consultant, with inclusive branch responsibilities. This role requires someone who is passionate about assisting customers. What [...]
Job description Job Highlights Permanent position Located in Wangara, WA Onsite parking About the Role WorkPac are currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Manager for an immediate start. Th [...]
Perth location base Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology Full-time fixed term employment Opportunity An opportunity exists for a dedicated and motivated people to become a qualified Service [...]
Develop and maintain commercial contract management with upstream & downstream clients; Develop, maintain and report on project budget tracking & project profit and loss; Process accounts payable and [...]