The After School Care Program operates from Echuca Primary School and the School Holiday Program operates from Moama Primary School. The right person will be offered a permeant part time role of 43 hours a fortnight.
About the Company
At the Y, we believe in the power of inspired young people. A community not-for-profit organisation with 17 million participations annually across Australia. 8, staff and volunteers serve at more than locations every day. We partner with government and private capital to deliver programs and services that include community recreation, adventure and stadium sports, camping, learn to swim, children's programs, early learning, youth services, retirement living,
disability services and social enterprises.
About the Centre
Our program believe children should have the opportunity in OSHC to:
- Engage in play and leisure activities
- Learn new skills to further their development
- Be safe and supervised at all times
- Build relationships with educators in a community which is connected to but separate from the school community
- Develop as happy, healthy and resilient individuals
- Engage in indoor and outdoor play activities planned with and for the children
- Participate in a range of developmentally appropriate options that cater for the needs and interests of all children including construction, drama, dress-ups, art and craft, cooking, quiet reading and games
- Experiences and programs delivered by external educators and organisations coming into the service such as language, performing arts, sports etc
At the YMCA, we value our people. Working for us means you’ll enjoy great work/life balance and a range of benefits which improve your wellbeing and help you develop as an individual.
About the Role
Capabilities and Behaviours
- Demonstrates YMCA Victoria values, Honesty, Caring, Respect and Responsibility
- Promotes and accepts personal accountability to better influence
- Provides continuous feedback and clarity of messages within the team
Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills and understanding in the implementation and ongoing management of the National Quality Framework
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as well-developed emotional intelligence
- Team Development: Showcase strong leadership abilities while supporting the local team of Educators with an emphasis on collaboration, communication, empowerment and engagement
- Business Development: Ability to plan, develop and meet short and long term goals to strengthen the operations of the service and drive strategic planning
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Opportunity for a Lead Mental Health Clinician to join our team in the beautiful town of Echuca on the banks of the Murray River. Classification: Registered Nurse (Grade 3), Social Worker (Grade 2) [...]
At ALDI, our people are the key to our success. ALDI offer a supermarket experience that is like no other in Australia. Where else can you walk into a supermarket wanting to buy bread and milk and wa [...]
Work in an environment that offers: A supportive working environment A full time permanent position An opportunity to work with a leading regional health service The Position Position Title: [...]
Work in an environment that offers: - A strong attitude to teaching and supportive staff - Flexible working hours so you can balance your life commitments - An opportunity to work with a leadin [...]