Reporting directly to the CFO the goal of this position is to maintain the daily, weekly, and monthly reporting system, oversee and support the junior members of the finance team as required to make sure all deadlines are met. You will also play a key role in the management reporting as well as the budgeting and forecasting activities of the group.
- Monthly Group consolidation, including consolidation adjustments.
- Supervising the monthly accounts consolidation before reporting to the CFO.
- Preparation and delivery of monthly and year-end accounts in a timely and efficient manner.
- Working with the CFO to identify areas of cost reduction and increase the group financial efficiencies.
- Play a key role in the monthly budget reporting and variance analysis as well as cash flow forecasting.
- Assist the CFO in the regular compliance with statutory regulations (ASIC & ASX).
- Manage the taxation and financial compliance for Australia and overseas jurisdictions.
- Assist the CFO in dealing with Statutory audit and other Statutory compliance.
- CA/CPA Qualified.
- Experience with managing statutory audit, dealing with auditors and meeting deadlines.
- High-level financial reporting and analysis.
- Strong experience in Financial Reporting, Auditing and Tax Compliance.
- Previous ASX listed experience would be highly regarded.
- Experience in a group role.
- Advanced Excel.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
ABOUT ALCHEMY Alchemy has been specifically founded to harness the highly material value within the mobile device industry and return significant value to the clients and consumers we serve.enable ou [...]
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB FINANCE We're a team of specialists charged with managing the firm’s liquidity, capital and risk, and providing the overall financial control and reporting functions. Whether [...]
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB FINANCE We're a team of specialists charged with managing the firm's liquidity, capital and risk, and providing the overall financial control and reporting functions. Wheth [...]
ALACC is a Vocational Education and Training (VET) college based in Melbourne (Preston), offering nationally recognised courses. We are seeking a permanent, full time Accountant with 3-5 years' experi [...]