The role: Breakfast & Crib Chef required for Remote mine site - DIDO location
- Generous remuneration 85k+ Super (negotiable depending on previous experience)
- Drive in - Drive Out Camp - located in Eneabba (fuel costs reimbursed)
- Bulk cooking breakfast and crib, buffet style
- Small camp 30 - 100 residents
- 12 hour shifts
- 2 weeks night shift
- 2:1 roster
What this role involves:
- Must be able to work alone - solo chef on shift
- Provide fast, effective service with a friendly demeanor in our open kitchens
- Ability to understand and control food costs, wastage and levels
- Assistance with stock ordering and rotation
- Adherence to legislated food hygiene and general safety practices
- Create and execute fresh food that looks good and tastes great every time
What we require from you:
- Certificate III or IV Commercial Cookery or Trade Certificate (International qualifications must be formally recognised in Australia)
- Previous experience in a high volume catering environment - production, bulk, banquet is highly desirable however not essential
- Flexibility to do day and night shifts
- Ability to work efficiently alone and as part of a team
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screening
- National Police Clearance within a 6 month period or willing to obtain
If you are seeking your next challenge and this role sounds like you, please click “Apply for this job.” If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact one of our recruitment team members:
Michelle Gymer 08 9241 2802
If your work history aligns with the key selection criteria for the role, our recruitment team will be in contact. Due to a high volume amount of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. We thank you in advance for your interest in Cater Care.
About Cater Care
Cater Care are proudly 100% Australian owned and operated, we are passionate about fresh, quality food, and pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality and service to our customers and clients. We currently manage in excess of 200 sites across Australia, providing employment for more than 3,000 people.
Cater Care provides contract catering, accommodation management and facility management services to sectors across Australia.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
ECU’s School of Science are seeking an aquatic ecologist/limnologist to research successional processes in deep saline lake ecosystems (pit lakes) formed from open cut coal mining. The position woul [...]
- #20010330 - 13 May 2021 - FIFO Site Administrators - PERSOLKELLY - Karratha WA 6714, Australia - $60,000 - $70,000 p.a. - Contract - FIFO Administrator PERSOLKELLY is one [...]
We have a great opportunity for a Delivery Driver in Oldbury. We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone [...]
Clinipath Pathology is a Perth based subsidiary of Sonic Healthcare with a reputation as a quality pathology service provider, focusing on professional excellence, reliability and excellent customer s [...]