The Advanced Customer Services (ACS) business establishes long-term relationships with many of Oracle's largest customers through project and annuity-based service contracts. ACS provides value-added services that go well beyond the standard Customer Support to supply fully managed applications services, technical expertise, advisory services, risk mitigation, and higher Support levels both in traditional on-premises environments as well as in Oracle Cloud environments: i.e. Cloud Applications (SaaS) and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).
The primary role of the Pre-Sales Solutions Manager(individual contributor role) is to support the sales team primarily in Australia and New Zealand to grow new revenue across the ACS business unit. Customers include both public and commercial accounts and span across strategic and general customers. This role will be predominantly focused on Federal, Central and State Governments whilst supporting other industries as required.
To sell Oracle Services Solutions alongside the sales team.
- Applies consultative selling techniques to advance opportunities
- Works with customer Information Technology (IT), Account Intelligence, ACS sales to develop an accurate understanding of business needs and related issues
- Effectively communicates with customer from technical level to C- level
- Drives and leads the development of XLoB proposals, presentations, and other customer communications.
- Effectively communicates and articulates the details of the proposed customer solution.
- Establishes the validity of a solution and its components with both short and long-term implications when proposing service solutions
- Collaborates effectively (internally and externally) with others to ensure effective solution development and design
- Works proactively and builds relationships with other lines of business
- Anticipates and plans for competitive threats, customer objections and internal obstacles
- Works with delivery to ensure a smooth transition from sales to delivery
- Works with disparate groups including, but not limited to, sales, delivery, customers, risk management, business development, product management
- Prioritize, communicate and mitigate issues and risks with internal stakeholders, and report opportunity progress.
- Ability to navigate internal tools and process providing required assistance to the team.
To support enabling sales team
- Comprehend standard service scope and delivery model of ACS offerings, and work with product management and delivery to fine tune the details where necessary.
- Create or enhance standard sales support materials such as customer presentation, discovery questionnaire and proposal template.
- Run workshops to enable sales and delivery in ACS and beyond.
- Be part of global/regional initiatives and provide support.
- Be socially savvy and support the development of the ACS brand
- Oracle application, middleware and database product - essential
- Oracle systems products, including but not limited to Engineered Systems – Nice to have
- Oracle services - highly desirable
- Technical expertise in one or more Oracle ACS domains - highly desirable
- IT Service Management - highly desirable
- IT Project Management - highly desirable
- IT Enterprise Architecture - highly desirable
- IT Service pricing and contracting (as an external service provider)
- Architectural Design and Operationalisation experience
- Demonstrates professional & technical depth and credibility
- Strong prioritisation ability and reporting capability
- Strong ability to build relationships externally and internally
- Excellent communication skills (both in person and over the phone)
- Ability to produce and deliver powerful and persuasive presentations
- Comfortable presenting to both small and large audiences
- Resilience and resourcefulness in solving complex problems
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills (Strong English language skills are essential)
- Highly organized, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to deal with and manage highly complex situations and environments
- Strong team player with leadership and facilitation skills
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Strong technical skills
- Strong communication and multi-tasking skills
- Understanding of the cloud with recent experience selling cloud services
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Experience solutioning cloud-based products/services
- Excellent industry knowledge
- Previous Pre-Sales and/or Consulting background
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency is a must
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Master Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
Acknowledged authority within the Corporation. Acts as a leader of large-scale company initiatives. Viewed by peers as a leader and top contributor and by line management as a key business partner. 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Posting Title Associate Business Development Executive Summary The Associate BDE is an entry level role and considered part of Aristocrat's Graduate Program. The Associate BDE is responsible [...]
Leisure and Lifestyle Coordinator Requisition ID: req5306 Employment Type: Permanent Full-Time New Horizons have been at the forefront of innovation since we established the world's first socia [...]
Requisition ID: 14731 Employment Type: Casual Good things start here Hi, we’re Coles Group. We’re on a mission to sustainably feed all Australians to help them live healthier, happier lives. [...]
MARKETING MANAGER Apply now Job no: 495963 Work type: Full time Location: North Ryde Categories: Marketing About the role We're searching for a Marketing Manager to join our Commercial Pr [...]