Do you want to work for Coupa Software
, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful. 2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action. 3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
We are looking for highly energetic and driven sales professional to work as part of the Australia-based, strategic sales team to sell enterprise software solutions to APACs leading companies.
On a daily basis you will....
- Qualify sales opportunities and deliver the Coupa value proposition to a variety of lines of business and decision makers
- Access C-Level, Director level contacts within customer accounts and target prospects
- Target outbound account prospection and calling on marketing-generated/inbound leads
- Partner with marketing on a programmatic campaign-based approach to demand generation
- Partner with field sales to implement sales & pipeline build strategies
- Provide accurate forecasts to the sales organisation and executive management
- Meet monthly and quarterly new meeting, lead qualification, opportunity conversion and closed won objectives
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of Coupa’s product line and value proposition
- Host product demonstrations and guided tours for customers and prospects
- Demonstrate clear understanding of Coupa’s sales processes and product and service value propositions
- Attend customer events
Our ideal candidate....
- This role will be focusing on the Asia Market so the candidate must be able to speak Bahasa
- Has a consistent track record for meeting and exceeding lead generation and sales objectives
- This is a home based role so demonstrable previous inside sales experience
- Has experience calling into Fortune 1000 accounts at CXO level
- Has a proven track record with new account development
- Is a highly motivated professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Has a high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Is a self-starter with solid organisational and planning skills
- Is familiar with Salesforce.com or a similar CRM system
- Is a hunter and able to maintain high call volumes
- Is happy to travel as needed
Coupa continues to grow at a phenomenal rate and with that comes significant career opportunities for consistent performers.At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
To: Ambitious Dance Teacher Re: Teaching dance exclusively Location: 100's of primary schools Hours: 8.30am to 4:30pm weekdays Package: $60,000 to $80,000 p.a. 5 Essentials: 1. Understanding [...]
St Clare’s College is seeking an outstanding and experienced PDHPE Teacher to join our highly successful, future-focused College. St Clare’s College is seeking a qualified and experienced teache [...]
CS Education is looking for part-time primary school teachers who are able to teach in the suburb of Strathfield. Experienced or retired school teachers are preferred. CS Education is looking for pa [...]
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Primary teachers for casual relief K-6. Successful applicants will possess: A commitment to supporting a positive religious and cultural Catholic [...]