- Job TypeFull Time
- Postedabout 13 hours ago
- ConsultantChristine Mackenzie
Do you have Administration experience and skills?
Would you like to expand your knowledge and skill?
Chandler Macleod is currently seeking an Entry Level Time & Attendance Officer for our client based in Hanwood NSW.
This position is Monday to Friday on a casual basis with fulltime hours, with the possibility for long term employment.
The role involves but is not limited to:
* Maintaining employee, contractor employee & agency staff records
* Processing time and attendance on a daily and weekly basis
* Distribute daily exception reports to supervisor
* Creation of weekly payroll file for processing
* This role also assists the IR function when required
* Attention to details
* Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality in relation to payroll information
Applicants will be required to complete a medical and drug screening as part of their application.
If this sounds like you, please hit the Apply button or Call 02 6762 9055
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the opportunity We are currently looking for an Associate Analyst to support the Finance Strategic Leaders to deliver key finance initiatives whilst ensuring the University maintains best pra [...]
- Gain broad experience across hands-on and practical HR projects - Join an organisation and team that will support your development - Combine lifestyle with fantastic career opportunity - Griffit [...]
This job is in Griffith,NSW. The All Natural Company is one of Australia’s largest contract manufactures offering a variety of services including product formulation and development, contract manu [...]
Commencing 12 July 2021 until 10 December 2021. Please refer to the Role Statement on the College website for information regarding this position. To be appointed to this position to teach in the AC [...]