SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
We are a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things, and we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential
SGS is currently in the midst of an exciting growth phase where there is a focus on new business and in order to support this phase,
we are excited to be recruiting! This role can be based in any state of Australia with flexibility to work from home and the office.
We are currently looking for an experienced and passionate individual to help develop and lead business development and commercial activities across Australia.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Actively prospect for new business opportunities, with a focus on large multi-site organisations
- Manage prospects through the full sales process from prospecting to close
- Develop and maintain sales plans to achieve KPIs with a focus on large multi-site contracts
- Ensure high quality, value adding client services focusing on quality, productivity and safety
- Be the point of contact for queries and client queries
- Oversee and provide feedback in relation to quotes, documentation and expressions of interest to maximise business growth and profitability
- Plan and schedule client visits
- Prepare monthly client service reports for both internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Experienced sales professional selling complex solutions to large multi-site organisations
- Demonstrated experience / working knowledge of client services management
- Target driven with experience in team selling environments
- Strong focus on quality, exceptional client services and safety
- Ability to adapt, drive change and implement strategic initiatives
- Strong organizational, planning, prioritization and delegation skills
- Ability to work under pressure with competing deadlines
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- #19997681 - 12 May 2021 - Administration and Reception - Axent Global - Notting Hill VIC 3168, Australia - $40,000 - $50,000 p.a. - Casual - We are looking for a full time [...]
Take part in our virtual reality (VR) simulations of the solar system and the 1000 Steps Walk in the Dandenong Ranges to help us find out how VR simulations affect emotions and decision making. What [...]
Job no: 493282 Categories: Government and Defence Recycling Feedback Officer, Sustainable Monash, Infrastructure and Environment Casual Band 3, $37.26 per hour, plus superannuation Posi [...]
Despatch Officer and Load Planner, Westall VIC Notting Hill VIC 3168, Australia Full-time Job Description At BlueScope, we create and inspire smart solutions in steel, strengthening our communiti [...]