Incredibly collaborative team | extremely busy niche market | ongoing professional development
- Defined career paths and an outstanding training programme
- Remuneration that rewards performance
- A team that feel like family
Whilst recruitment experience is desirable, it's by no means essential. We've spent the past 15 years focussed on building recruitment and leadership careers so for those craving a challenge and an exciting career within the staffing industry, there are few better companies to join.
Working as part of a buzzing white collar construction team, you'll enjoy having ultimate control of developing client relationships,
understanding the skill sets required to deliver 'nation shaping' infrastructure projects and executing a wide range of strategies to attract high end talent.
People that succeed at Marble, tend to possess the following;
- A lateral mind, an entrepreneurial streak, and an ability to work at pace
- Curiosity and a desire to deeply understand their market, job seekers, and employers
- Those who embrace working as a team
- A high drive to succeed and a growth mindset
- An ability to quickly build rapport, communicate value and win new business
- Those driven by goals and targets
The benefits of working for a company with a rich history like ours;
- A well-known and respected brand within our core markets
- Deep seated client relationships with a number of Australia's most sought-after companies
- A huge candidate database and a very well-oiled and efficient CRM
- Well refined tools and processes designed to enhance credibility
- Training and development plans proven over time
- A clear vision and deep seated 'WHY'!
- Monthly Top Performer' awards and team celebrations
- Level 37 views across the bay and Yarra, complete with high end fit-out (pool table, ping pong table, beer/ wine fridge, etc.)
- Annual high performers trip to Queenstown
If you're interested in a truly rewarding career change or working in recruitment but unfulfilled in your current role, we'd love to hear from you.
In the meantime, we'd invite you to look at the videos on the 'Join Our Team' page for a window into life at Marble.
If you like what you see and want to find out more, please contact Nicole Watson 02 8116 2200 or send an email to [email protected] for a confidential chat and to find out more information.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Our Company Established in 2001 and still privately owned, Frontline Human Resources has a legacy of creating opportunities for workers through recruitment, labour hire, and group training for appren [...]
- Accommodation supplied - Other similar jobs available - please feel free to call us on 1300 900 100 to discuss - Other similar jobs available - please feel free to call us on 1300 900 100 to dis [...]
About Us Job Description Infosys is a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We are dedicated to helping organizations, in over 46 countries; build [...]
About the Role As an Employment Consultant you will be responsible for managing a caseload of customers, some with significant vocational and non-vocational barriers, with a view to improving their c [...]