Greencross Vets are seeking a
Head Veterinary Nurse
Redbank Plains QLD
An exciting opportunity exists for a Head Veterinary Nurse to join our passionate team at our Redbank Plains clinic on a full-time basis.
Over 1900 veterinarians and vet nurses across Australia have chosen a career with Greencross Vets. Our vets and vet nurses benefit from the resources that the largest veterinary group in Australia provides including an industry leading education program, business support for better work/life balance and career opportunities throughout the 140 plus veterinary related businesses in the Greencross Vets family. At Greencross Vets your passion for pets is exemplified by practicing the highest standards of care.
We invite you to join Greencross Vets for a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Greencross Vets, a pioneer in the Veterinary landscape for over 10 years, are committed to raising the industry bar and we want you to be a part of our journey!
The primary responsibilities of this position include
- Delivering personalised and dedicated client care to all patients and owners
- Caring, handling and cleaning all animals
- Maintaining the overall hygiene of the practice, including surgical areas and equipment
- Undertaking general nursing tasks, including pre and post-operative care, animal pathology and emergency and critical care
- Performing minor procedures when required
- Reception duties including being the first point of contact for clients, handling client enquiries in person and over the phone, scheduling appointments, managing client accounts, admitting and discharging patients.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities and expertise:
- Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working as a Veterinary Nurse, preferably with experience coaching and mentoring others
- Excellent animal handling skills;
- An extensive knowledge and understanding of veterinary nursing procedures
- Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
- Flexible and adaptable within a team environment
- Knowledge of RX Works ideal but not essential
- An interesting and varied role as well as a dynamic and supportive team environment
- Commitment to your career development through access to continued education, ongoing mentorship and regular performance reviews
- Access to a support network of like-minded professionals
Pay is in line with experience and qualifications.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job description Forklift Operator Immediate Start Weekly Pay Competitive Pay-rate About the Role WorkPac are seeking Forklift Operators to move into a yard-based position in Redbank Plains (QL [...]
At Catholic Early EdCare we share all parents’ aspirations to watch their children grow. We do this by incorporating the latest early education research and practice into our programs and creating s [...]
Cafe 63 Redbank Plains is looking for an experienced Chef. We are popular local cafe brand with huge focus on high-quality food and friendly service. If you're an enthusiastic and passionate person [...]
- Are you an enthusiastic, passionate and caring dietitian? - Do you enjoy hospital and private practice setting? - Do you thrive in a supportive team environment? Solutions with Food is seeking [...]