Versent is an Australian-born technology company, focused on architecting, building & operating cloud native applications, data streams, platforms and services. Our solutions are centred around AWS and best of breed technology. From a stand-still start in 2014, we've grown to over 400 Versentonians in just five years across Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide Perth, Brisbane, Singapore and now Denver.With a diversified offering in professional services, managed services and product, we are poised for significant growth in 2021.At Versent, being a DataOps Engineer means that you will deliver scalable, automated, repeatable analytic patterns within the AWS stack. You will work closely with our clients’ data teams,
ensuring stability and quality of data landscape, optimisation and re-design of architecture to support the next generation of products and initiatives. You will understand both data pipeline development, operations and management as well as delivery of automated data solutions that are ready for production operations. You will help respond to an incident, do root cause analysis, improve observability, plan changes/deployments and capacity planning.
- Maintain data platforms and cloud infrastructure.
- Ensure reliability and quality of ETL/ELT processes.
- Work closely with customer data teams to design, implement and maintain ETL processes, infrastructure and tools.
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally, derive requirements and advice on approaches; ability to synthesise, simplify and explain complex problems to different types of audiences.
- Perform SRE tasks like incident, security, capacity, reliability, on-call and change management.
- High proficiency in the administration and troubleshooting of Linux based operating systems.
- Extensive experience working with and maintaining Hadoop ecosystem components such as HDFS, Hbase, (py)Spark(SQL), Yarn, Hive, Impala etc.
- Extensive experience in AWS, including security controls, storage and compute. S3, EC2, Lambda.
- Good software engineering skills, including Python and use of modern engineering practices such as version control, continuous integration/delivery, DevOps, etc.
- Experience with SQL RDBMS. e.g., debugging queries, troubleshooting and administration.
- Experience in orchestrating data pipelines, e.g. using ETL tools like Apache AirFlow, Oozie, NiFi, Talend, StreamSets and etc.
- Experience in DataOps Engineering on a large data-focused project.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Requisition ID: 287812 Work Area: Customer Service and Support Expected Travel: 0 - 10% Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in [...]
Be part of a team that values great engineering principles and practices Solve real customer problems with autonomy, self direction, and a healthy work life balance Full Time Permanent Role At Qant [...]
Requisition ID: 287812Work Area: Customer Service and SupportExpected Travel: 0 - 10%Career Status: ProfessionalEmployment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in 1972 as a team [...]
Requisition ID: 287812 Work Area: Customer Service and Support Expected Travel: 0 - 10% Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in 1972 [...]