Versent is an Australian-born technology company, focused on architecting, building & operating cloud native applications, data streams, platforms and services. Our solutions are centred around AWS and best of breed technology. From a stand-still start in 2014, we've grown to over 400 Versentonians in just five years across Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide Perth, Brisbane, Singapore and now Denver.With a diversified offering in professional services, managed services and product, we are poised for significant growth in 2021.Leveraging off the work our engineering teams are already doing here in Perth, our Application Development practice is moving into full-stack application development and with that,
we're on the hunt for a seasoned Developers to join the team. We're just about to kick off a project that has multiple streams including the initial AWS environment build, data analytics platform and application re-build.This is a great opportunity to join an experienced Versent team, embed yourself within an engineering team and help shape the practice with the leadership and support from our Technical Director.
Responsibilities and experience includes:
- Responsible for understanding and developing cloud-native application architectures (Microservices, Serverless, Containers), and software engineering and operations practices (Agile, DevOps, DevSecOps, and Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery) leveraging cloud technologies to address those needs
- Able to resolve complex performance issues
- Responsible for advocating and promoting software best practices and Woodside’s software engineering culture.
- Understands how code in their domain performs in production
- Understands impact of the architecture and dependencies required for the self-hosted product
- Contribute to the set of Front-End and Back-End frameworks and technologies used by suggesting and implementing additions or changes to improve the way we create software.
- Ability to lead and mentor a Front-End/Back-End engineering team writing code.
- Integration Engineering
- Contributes to the client's API & EDA vision, sets architecture guidelines, design patterns, and standards for projects, as well as reviews architecture designs with business and IT
- Provide technical leadership to onshore and offshore developer team members
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Ability to not just apply cloud infrastructure to applications and solutions within the platform but also on the core enterprise native cloud platform.
- Guides others on improving their solutions and how to deploy to the platform in a sustainable method with rigorous testing and automation considerations.
- Infrastructure as code is the primary method for deployment for infrastructure and with continuous improvement and automation prominent throughout.
- Programming Languages: Java 8+, NodeJS, TypeScript
- Frameworks: Spring Ecosystem (Spring Core, SpringBoot, Spring Security, Spring Cloud, ...)
- UI Framework: React/Angular
- Software Architecture: Microservices Architecture, Integration Patterns, Design Patterns, Containers: Docker
- Delivery: Jira, Confluence, Markdown
- SourceControl: Git (Stash, Github, GitLab)
- DevOps: Continuous Integration
- Testing: JUnit, Mocking Frameworks (Mockito/PowerMock,…), Jest
- Code Quality: SonarQube
WHY WE'RE DIFFERENT You know, work doesn't have to feel like work. In fact, we don't want it to. That's why we've cultivated an environment based on creativity. Because when people who care about their craft are given the freedom to explore possibilities without restriction, amazing things can happen.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job description About the Role: WorkPac are currently seeking an experienced Senior Engineerwithin our clients ARP Governance and PlanningDivision commencing immediately based within Perth. This posi [...]
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company. Deliver best practice process designs in accordance with project, time, budget and technical requirements Develop innovativ [...]
Job description About the Role: WorkPac are currently seeking an experienced Senior Engineer within our clients ARP Governance and Planning Division commencing immediately based within Perth. This pos [...]
Job search e.g. Financial Planner, Melbourne, Part time Filter results Work type Casual 13 Fixed-term Full time 16 Permanent Full time 182 Secondment 8 Temp / Contractor 3 Locations Aust - A [...]