Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
About us With more than 160 years of history, we are proud of our position in the community with more satisfied customers than any other Australian bank. Every day, we work hard to bring our company purpose to life, feeding into the success of our customers and communities and not off it.
We're more than just a bank with banking products. We change the lives of customers and communities. Commercial actions with heart!
Our time is now. We are challenging the status quo and we're excited about our future!
About the role
In this newly created role due to our growth and transformation, you will get the opportunity to create, develop and enhance our frontline digital customer experiences via the web,
voice and live chat applications. It’s an exciting time to join us in this role as you will get the opportunity to work with the newest technologies and exposure to a suite of customer facing applications. Your work will directly contribute to enhancing both our customer and employee experience. Our community is a place to thrive in if you enjoy working in a changing environment and thinking of creative solutions.
Examples of responsibilities include…
- End to end development to deliver full stack solutions for Web & Voice based Apps, APIs and Microservices.
- Design, develop, test and deploy code to a high standard in a variety of programming environments.
- Deliver and support high quality technology solutions to create value for us and our customers.
- Work through a task, initiative, or project to ensure completion to achieve successful outcomes
- Be part of a cross functional scrum team, sometime flexing up and down to play other roles in the team.
- Experience as a Software Engineer within a dynamic and complex environment such as banking.
- Ideally you will have experience developing API’s and microservices.
- Ability to work in an agile/waterfall environment as a well as comfortable using Jira/Confluence.
- Experience developing and deploying via AWS or other cloud platforms.
- You’ll thrive in a changing environment, and you’ll enjoy thinking of creative solutions to implement with the user and future in mind.
Why us? There's so much more to a career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank than just banking.
Get real benefits, work life balance and flexibility. You bring your brilliant mind and we’ll help you take your learning to the next level with on the job training and external development opportunities - we want you to shine. After all, YOU are the difference that makes us the better big bank.
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
Be quick to apply, applications will be reviewed as they come in. Last date to apply is Monday 3rd May 2021.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Requisition ID: 283921 Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services Expected Travel: 0 - 10% Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP starte [...]
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company. For us, Software Engineers are the primary sources of knowledge and information in any technology field or domain. We believe if [...]
Senior Software Engineer - Java - Sonar Projects 580 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia Full-time Company Description MNF Group is proudly Australian and one of Asia-Pacific's fastest growing [...]
Job search e.g. Financial Planner, Melbourne, Part time Filter results Work type Casual 13 Fixed-term Full time 16 Permanent Full time 182 Secondment 8 Temp / Contractor 3 Locations Aust - A [...]