Are you results driven, energetic sales professional looking for your next challenge?
Are you looking to join a large global organization that can give you career development and excellent employee benefits?
Do you want to work with a highly successful and diverse team and be part of one of the world’s most respected service brands?
If this sounds like you, then your next career opportunity, is waiting for you within our Corporate Payments team at American Express. We are looking for Business Development Executives, who will be responsible for driving acquisition within an exciting growth area of our business.
This is a great opportunity to join our Corporate Middle Market Segment for someone who has a strong background in B2B sales or, account management and is keen to take the next step in their career with a market leading global brand.
American Express’ Global Corporate Card group markets our Corporate Card, and other payment products to mid-size, large and global companies. Successful Sales Executives in this division are leaders in the marketplace, managing the end to end sales process and passionate about providing a premium level of service to our corporate clients.
- Dealing with organisations that have up to $50 Million in annual turnover
- Providing American Express expense management solutions to companies through understanding the prospects business, identifying potential opportunities and introducing our services
- Building strong connections and engaging with new and existing clients predominantly over the phone
- Selling corporate solutions to clients across a variety of industries
- Coordinating with internal teams to deliver on the promise
- Consultative selling experience (proven track-record of meeting and exceeding sales goals)
- Proven ability of hunting new business
- Excellent oral and written communication, relationship building experience in developing and executing successful sales strategies
- Ability to engage and gain commitment effectively across all communication platforms (via telephone, email & face to face)
- This is a phone based sales role which will offer you career development, the chance to build your consultative selling skills as well as working towards realistic and achievable sales targets.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
To: Ambitious Dance Teacher Re: Teaching dance exclusively Location: 100's of primary schools Hours: 8.30am to 4:30pm weekdays Package: $60,000 to $80,000 p.a. 5 Essentials: 1. Understanding [...]
St Clare’s College is seeking an outstanding and experienced PDHPE Teacher to join our highly successful, future-focused College. St Clare’s College is seeking a qualified and experienced teache [...]
CS Education is looking for part-time primary school teachers who are able to teach in the suburb of Strathfield. Experienced or retired school teachers are preferred. CS Education is looking for pa [...]
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Primary teachers for casual relief K-6. Successful applicants will possess: A commitment to supporting a positive religious and cultural Catholic [...]