You will be responsible for driving customer loyalty, adoption and implementation of McAfee Solutions. Comfortable with a consultative approach with the enterprise customer team members across the spectrum from system administrators to Chief Security Officers (CSO). Able to articulate the value of McAfee solutions and services that inspires the adoption of McAfee solutions, services, educational offerings and premium support. Understanding individual customer security priorities enables the CSM to provide targeted advice on best practices, security strategies, and planning for value added services that drive customer success with McAfee products.
This role reports to our Senior Manager for Customer Success and Support for Australia/New Zealand.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- Your role will help our customers to protect themselves from today’s and tomorrow’s threat landscape. Our customers success is enabled through brainstorming and partnering with them throughout their operational life cycle.
- Operational efficacy is essential for our customers and you will develop and orchestrate account specific customer success plans to achieve desirable outcomes.
- You will manage Enterprise Accounts plans
- You are excited about developing a trusted advisor relationship with the customer’s managers and executive sponsors.
- Coordinate McAfee professional services, training, incident response, and support activities and the Customer partners and project managers to ensure the successful implementation of McAfee solutions and services.
- Drive customer retention and adoption rates by conducting regular meetings with customers to review open issues, level of customer satisfaction (net promoter score), or lack thereof.
- Working with customers to reduce risks and maximize their security investment.
- You are a customer advocate; collecting customer feedback on product or solution needs, understanding the customer environment and promoting that to our teams.
- Work with the customer(s) and other teams to resolve customer issues.
- 5+ years in Customer Success, Account Management or similar role.
- You have experience in driving customer success in the Enterprise space.
- Explain technical subjects to non-technical end-user personnel in an Enterprise environment.
- Build trust by first understanding, and then addressing customer needs.
- Develop valuable and outcome-based relationships with a diverse customer account base.
- Excellent project management skills.
- You have experience with Security issues and Products.
- You are equipped with Comp TIA Security+ or CISSP certifications
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Full-time Department: H&M; Company Description We are looking for a Department Manager to join our GPO Melbourne team! Life at H&M; Are you ready to join a global brand with endless possibilities [...]
Communications Manager - 12 month max term Metro is a multi-award winning organisation, and we pride ourselves on our team of honest, high performing professionals who are talented, inclusive and saf [...]
Finecast is a leading addressable TV company which enables advertisers to precision target viewers across on-demand, linear and live streaming TV environments. Finecast gives advertisers the ability t [...]
Senior Solution Engineer (Presales Telco) No R2108816 Job Description Due to the tremendous success we have enjoyed, exciting opportunities exist within our Sales organisation for a technical sal [...]