- Ensure food presentation, product presentation and meal service is to Northern Rise standards;
- Work within budgeted food costs;
- Maintain minimal wastage;
- Prepare and serve meals according to the menu and Northern Rise guidelines in line with client requirements;
- Maintain a high standard of cleaning processes; and
- Comply with company food safety policies and procedures, adhering to the HACCP methodology, ensuring that all documentation in relation to food safety is maintained on a daily basis and periodically throughout the day, including temperature monitoring, stock control and rotation.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven bulk catering experience (highly desirable);
- The ability to remain calm under pressure;
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team; and
- Understanding of Food Safety principals and the HACCP methodology.
What you need:
- Cookery qualifications - minimum (or equivalent) Certificate III in Commercial Cookery;
- National Police Clearance - not more than 6 months' old; and
- To be able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen.
If you are looking to join a progressive company that is experiencing an exciting period of growth, then press the "Apply Now" button.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking for a ED SRMO for locum work in rural WA. Due to current restrictions the doctor must be WA based. Dates: 20 January (1000 - 2000) 23-24 January (2200 – 0800) 24-26 January [...]
About Us The Autism Association of Western Australia is the largest specialist lifespan organisation in Australia, providing support to people with Autism through a wide range of services from early [...]
An opportunity exists for the right person to join our successful family operated rural business approximately 200km south east of Perth in Narrogin. Basic mechanical knowledge is required and must h [...]
In Australia, Dentons has offices across Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, and Adelaide. Our expertise, attitude and accessibility attract many of Australasia's most successful and innovative organ [...]