Mindil Beach Casino Resort is seeking a Porter to join the Hotel team. Working closely with the Front Office Reception team, our Porters are the first point of contact for our hotel guests.
You will be responsible for creating a welcoming first impression and pleasant memorable experience by handling guest's luggage, assisting with valet parking and informing guests of the events and attractions around Darwin and on the property.
We are looking for:
- AnEnergetic and Enthusiastic individual who is able to work a 7-day rotatingroster including some nights shifts;
- A Pro-active person who uses their initiative;
- Someonewith proven leadership skills;
- Previousexperience working within the hotel,
leisure and or retail sector;
- Excellentpersonal presentation and strong communication skills with a strongattention to detail.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a 4/5-star hotel
Your responsibilities will include:
- Meeting& greeting guests on arrival;
- Ensuring the correct delivery, collection and storage of guest luggage;
- ValetParking and carrying out vehicle transfers for guests to required destinations;
- Deliverand achieve a level of service quality that consistently exceeds guests' expectations.
At Mindil Beach Casino Resort our goal is to exceed customer's expectations and to build a rapport with our guests promoting repeat visits.
The successful applicant will need to be flexible and be able to work day and night shifts including weekends and public holidays.
A current valid open Australian driving license and a H endorsement license are essential.
Mindil Beach Casino Resort believes in rewarding their employee's by providing laundered uniforms, a meal being provided whilst on shift, free on-site car parking and the opportunity to undertake training courses through learning & development.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Work Type : Permanent Full Time Location : NT Start Date : 2/02/2018 Earn 70% of Billings with $150/hr for inital period Family Owned Practice - Great Central Location MMM 2 and DPA Location About [...]
Job Reference: JO-2105-18020 A career at Bupa Dental Casuarina is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and community. Our purpose, helping [...]
The Role : We are currently seeking a Residential Manager for a Small Facility in Fitzroy Crossing. This facility prides itself on place great importance on the wellbeing of their staff and providi [...]
About Patches Our mission We want to see children and families grow to their full potential. Both children and adults should have access to high-quality assessment and therapy services in Australia. [...]