Legal Aid NSW
Job Status: Full-time, Temporary (2 years)
Salary: Base salary of $89,215 per annum, plus 9.5% superannuation contributions
Position No: SOH1679
Applications Close: Sunday, 2 May 2021, 11:59pm
Role Enquiries: [email protected]
Technical Enquiries : Jobs NSW Helpdesk on 1800 562 679
At the Sydney Opera House you will be surrounded by supportive and hardworking teams who are filled with passion and creativity. You will be inspired to create value in everything you do and will be provided with opportunities to grow and achieve while making a positive contribution to our community.
For more information about the Sydney Opera House please refer to our
YOUR NEW ROLE
Provide efficient and effective coordination and administration of the rostering function to ensure the required levels of variable labour staffing across various business areas. Deliver Draft and Final Rosters in accordance with the Sydney Opera House Enterprise Agreement and daily maintenance of required shift coverage and payroll administration. This will include the delivery of effective, efficient roster preparation and the accurate remuneration of all staff deployed and scheduled on variable rosters.
Further detailed information about the role and its requirements can be obtained from the
ARE YOU THE ONE?
We are looking for someone with:
- Demonstrated experience in workforce planning with proven experience in rostering and scheduling large numbers of resources across diverse functions.
- Proven experience in utilising business systems for resourcing and scheduling.
- Demonstrated ability to devise, tailor and implement customised solutions for streamlined and consistent procedural flow.
- Demonstrated capability to balance competing priorities and manage high pressure time constraints and simultaneous deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in delivering financial and operational reporting including a high degree of forecasting and statistical analysis that will improve business results.
- Problem solving and forecasting ability to assess work flows and anticipate upcoming trends requiring roster completion before confirmed details are available.
- Proven capability in liaising effectively with all manager of personality types working within diverse functions.
- Proven ability to perform and achieve business KPI’S.
BENEFITS & CULTURE
Being Australia’s premier cultural institution, tourism destination & a celebrated community meeting place, we are commitment to fostering an inclusive and dynamic working environment for all our staff. With values of Safety, Creativity, Excellence, Collaboration & Accountability your professional life is provided with every opportunity to succeed and develop in your chosen profession. Working with the Sydney Opera House gives you access to a great range of benefits including:
- Flexible working arrangements
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Access to a range of internal and external professional development programs
- Fitness Passport & complimentary wellbeing programs including pilates, yoga, circuit classes, physiotherapy sessions as well as other wellbeing initiatives
- Working for an organisation with a 5 Star Green Star Performance Rating from the Green Building Council of Australia (GBCA)
- Working for an organisation who has committed to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- And many more!
Sydney Opera House welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from diverse cultural backgrounds, people with disability, refugee status and members of the LGBTQIA+ community.
We seek to provide workplace adjustments at all relevant stages of the recruitment process such as interpreters, alternative formats or other access supports. You can specify in the application form if you require any adjustments or please ask us at any stage. If you need to contact us about making workplace adjustments during the recruitment process please send an email to [email protected] or call us on 02 9250 7743.
SOUND LIKE YOU? APPLY!
Applicants are asked to include the following documents with their applications
- Up to date resume of no more than five pages
- Address their suitability in a cover letter of no more than one page
In additional, applicants will be prompted to answer the following two targeted questions in the online application platform.
- Outline your experience with complex rostering practices, including systems previously used.
- Tell us about how you manage multiple stakeholders in a complex environment with competing priorities.
Applicants MUST create a profile and submit their application electronically for this position at https://iworkfor.nsw.gov.au/. Only applicants who apply online and include the requested documentation will be considered for this position.
To be eligible to apply for this position, applicants must have existing Australian work rights.
Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory National Police Check and Pre-Employment Health Assessment . The assessment seeks information only relevant to performing the inherent requirements of the job, it remains strictly confidential and applicants will be informed of the result.
Applications will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.
Sydney Region-Sydney City
Number of Positions
1Total Remuneration Package:Base salary of $89,215 per annum, plus 9.5% superannuation contributionsContactBelen [email protected]
Sydney Opera House Trust
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
A fantastic opportunity for Staffing Administration Officers to join our vibrant and supportive team environment at Northern Beaches Hospital. Northern Beaches Hospital (NBH) provides opportunities [...]
Seeking an experienced Payroll Officer for a permanent part-time role (25 hours a week). Reporting to the Payroll Manager and working alongside another payroll officer, you will support the efficient [...]
Chandler Macleod has 60 years experience in providing human resources services to organisations and individuals. With more than 1,300 internal employees and 21,000 employees out working on client site [...]
<div style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"><b>Employment Type<b>: Temporary Full Time<br > <b>Remuneration<b>: - $89,793 to $110,406<br &g [...]