Legal Aid NSW
Teacher Beauty Therapy-00007YFW
- 2 x Permanent full time teacher positions located at Ultimo
- Share your knowledge about the Beauty Sector
- Become a part of a team in a world class education environment
TAFE NSW is dedicated to meeting the evolving needs of the NSW economy and workforce, offering world class training and education that delivers the skills needed for the jobs of today and tomorrow. Grow your career in a dynamic and collaborative environment, where you can innovate, create value and proudly play a meaningful role in delivering quality training to the people of NSW.
Explore the Teacher within you!
TAFE NSW is looking for individuals with current industry experience and knowledge in Beauty to join our team of teachers on a permanent full time basis. The full time sectional requirements are 35 hrs per week, 5 days on campus in Ultimo.
If you are interested in sharing your talents by teaching the next generation, then this is for you!
You will love this role if you:
- Are passionate and have current skills in the beauty industry
- Want to work as a part of a collaborative and dynamic teaching team and are committed to building the skills of students
- Have a demonstrated commitment to or previous experience in delivering training in an adult learning environment
The role of the TAFE teacher as a professional educator is to help, construct, guide and enhance the educative process. The teacher delivers educational programs and facilitates learning, enabling students to achieve their desired outcomes.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications and experience;
- Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- Hold the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) or a Diploma or higher-level qualification in adult education with TAELLN411 and TAEASS502.
- Minimum of five (5) years current and relevant industry experience
- Demonstrated commitment to maintaining professional currency
- Demonstrated commitment to quality customer service
- Demonstrated ability to use a range of technologies as teaching and learning tools
.....We would love to hear from you!
For full details about the role review the and for more information.
How to Apply
For your application to be considered, you must:
- Attach an updated resume
- Attach a cover letter
- Click ‘Apply now’ where you are required to answer two targeted questions (max 300 words per response)
Enquiries about the position - Please contact Trina Storey-Hollis, Head Teacher, on 9217 5132 or via email on
Enquiries on how to apply – Joanne Albronda via email on
Closing Date: Monday 3 May 2021, 11:59pm
As a condition of employment, you will be required to obtain clearance. For permanent positions you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident. For temporary positions, it is generally acceptable for you to have a current visa that allows you to work in Australia.
TAFE NSW is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to fostering a diverse workforce.
We encourage applications from people with a disability and will make any reasonable adjustment that you need both in the interview process and on the job – if you need assistance or if you have any questions in relation to the recruitment or application process please contact Joanne Albronda via [email protected]
Sydney Region-Sydney - Inner West
Number of Positions
2Total Remuneration Package:$111,732. Packages includes salary ($84,918 - $100,708), employer's contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.ContactTrina Storey-Hollis-9217 5132
Education and/or training
TAFE NSWKey Application Responses
Responses to the following questions will be required as part of the application process. Please prepare your responses in a word document and copy and paste as required. Please limit your responses to a max 300 words per response.
- Provide an example of an engaging teaching experience in an adult environment. What specific communication techniques do you employ to ensure that the student’s remains engaged?
- Demonstrate how you have worked with a team to build a strong culture and team capabilities to ensure the delivery of outstanding education and training in a complex regulatory environment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Medical administrative professional required on a basis | $ + super | Petersham Your new company This medical is seeking an administrative professional to join their new team.his organisation spe [...]
Have a minimum of 1-year experience in a similar role but not essential; Preparing quotes, processing orders, invoicing and sending of all online/in-store… $50,000 - $55,000 a year [...]
Part Time Casual Teacher - Screen & Media (TAE Scholarship)-00008A75 - $83.00 hour (casual rate) - Opportunity available at Strathfield Campus - Teaching qualification scholarships available for suit [...]
Part Time Casual Teacher - Marine Mechanical Technology / Motorcycles Mechanical Technology-000088H8 - $83.00 per hour - Become a Part Time Casual Teacher at a world class education provider - Opportu [...]