Legal Aid NSW
Paid Media Specialist-0000898P
Job Status: Full-time, Ongoing
Salary: Base salary of $77,590 per annum, plus 9.5% superannuation contributions
Position No: SOH1695
Applications Close: Monday, 26 April 2021, 11:59pm
Role Enquiries: [email protected]
Technical Enquiries: Jobs NSW Helpdesk on 1800 562 679
At the Sydney Opera House you will be surrounded by supportive and hardworking teams who are filled with passion and creativity. You will be inspired to create value in everything you do and will be provided with opportunities to grow and achieve while making a positive contribution to our community.
For more information about the Sydney Opera House please refer to our .
YOUR NEW ROLE
The position is responsible for managing the execution of multi-channel campaigns predominantly social media and paid search. This role requires someone passionate about driving results, executing omni-channel marketing campaigns, implementing experiments, and adjusting for optimization.
Further detailed information about the role and its requirements can be obtained from the .
ARE YOU THE ONE?
We are looking for someone with:
- Degree in marketing, communications or a related discipline.
- Minimum 3+ years professional experience in managing digital media campaigns especially across paid social and paid search.
- Strong understanding of ad-ops, digital marketing, reporting and ad-serving platforms. Hands-on experience with digital performance platforms (incl. FB Ads Manager, Adwords, Google Display Network, LinkedIn Ads, Tag Management, Google Analytics) is required.
- Strong and up-to-date knowledge of the Australian media landscape, and particularly across all digital channels.
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets, PowerPoint and data studio experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and relationship management skills.
- Interest and appreciation of performing arts, entertainment and tourism experiences.
BENEFITS & CULTURE
Being Australia’s premier cultural institution, tourism destination & a celebrated community meeting place, we are commitment to fostering an inclusive and dynamic working environment for all our staff. With values of Safety, Creativity, Excellence, Collaboration & Accountability your professional life is provided with every opportunity to succeed and develop in your chosen profession. Working with the Sydney Opera House gives you access to a great range of benefits including:
- Flexible working arrangements
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Access to a range of internal and external professional development programs
- Fitness Passport & complimentary wellbeing programs including pilates, yoga, circuit classes, physiotherapy sessions as well as other wellbeing initiatives
- Working for an organisation with a 5 Star Green Star Performance Rating from the Green Building Council of Australia (GBCA)
- Working for an organisation who has committed to the
- And many more!
Sydney Opera House welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from diverse cultural backgrounds, people with disability, refugee status and members of the LGBTQIA+ community.
We seek to provide workplace adjustments at all relevant stages of the recruitment process such as interpreters, alternative formats or other access supports. You can specify in the application form if you require any adjustments or please ask us at any stage. If you need to contact us about making workplace adjustments during the recruitment process please send an email to [email protected] or call us on 02 9250 7743.
SOUND LIKE YOU? APPLY!
Applicants are asked to include the following documents with their applications
- Up to date resume of no more than five pages
- Address their suitability in a cover letter of no more than one page
In additional, applicants will be prompted to answer the following two targeted questions in the online application platform.
- Provide an example of an omni-channel campaign you planned for and how you optimised results to achieve business outcomes.
- Provide an example of how you optimised campaigns to achieve strong results, detail your approach to identifying the challenge and steps you took to resolve this.
Applicants MUST create a profile and submit their application electronically for this position at https://iworkfor.nsw.gov.au/. Only applicants who apply online and include the requested documentation will be considered for this position.
To be eligible to apply for this position, applicants must have existing Australian work rights.
Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory National Police Check and Pre-Employment Health Assessment . The assessment seeks information only relevant to performing the inherent requirements of the job, it remains strictly confidential and applicants will be informed of the result.
Applications will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.
Sydney Region-Sydney City
Number of Positions
1Total Remuneration Package:Base salary of $77,590 per annum, plus 9.5% superannuation contributionsContactBelen [email protected]
Sydney Opera House Trust
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description The Opportunity: Flexible location, Sydney Melbourne Brisbane or Adelaide Aon is a global leader in broking and consulting services for risk management, insurance transactions, rei [...]
We are currently seeking a Digital Media Specialist to join our marketing team! This is an ideal opportunity for a highly motivated and passionate individual who wants to take the next step in their d [...]
Take the lead on exciting and rewarding Digital Campaign's Join a growing and dynamic team About Our Client My client is a leader globally in the consumer technology industry. With redefining produ [...]
My client is a leader within the NFP industry , great people and a results focused approach, this organisation is looking to bring in more brilliant people to come along for the journey. Reporting dir [...]