About the role
This is a part time/casual opportunity (10 hours per week) to join our Artarmon store. Working as part of a team at a small warehouse at the store, you must be physically fit for lifting of heavy stock. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manual shifting, lifting, receiving, dispatching and storing stock within the warehouse
- Receipting of stock
- Assisting customers when dispatching stock
- General housekeeping duties
- Assembly of products
- Stock and inventory management - through administration practices
You will have a strong desire to learn and to make a difference; a positive and proactive attitude; effective communication and intermediate computer skills,
as well as an awareness of WH&S; standards. You must also be available for weekend, public holiday and late night shifts.
What's on offer?
- A variety of incentives, rewards and recognition to make you feel valued and appreciated.
- Ongoing training and support from day one.
- Opportunities for promotion and to progress your career in a variety of avenues.
- Generous staff discounts across our brands.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are XPO Brands. XPO is a retail impact agency. We get out of bed each day to drive impact for brands where it matters the most – at store. We work mostly with FMCG, Liquor and Lifestyle brands c [...]
Yakitori (grill) section and other kitchan hand jobs will be performed, no experience needed just bring your motivation and willingness to learn. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Benefits: - Free [...]
Looking for experienced HR truck drivers for Concrete tuck to work in Wolloongong out of Unanderra. Experience in Concrete trucks preferred but training can be provided to suitable applicants. We have [...]
About the role To deliver outstanding support to the Content Acquisitions team and help deliver outstanding content, products, and services to our customers. Responsibilities - Diary management for [...]