About the role
We are looking for innovative, passionate and energetic people to join the existing Freedom family, where you will be given the opportunity to work in a culture that values its people and customers. At the very heart of our business is our remarkable sales team who are the driving force behind our success, and we'd love you to be part of this team.
The skills we are looking for
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Basic knowledge of IT based tools.
- Keen eye for detail and ability to jump headfirst into learning our diverse product range.
- Motivation for achieving and exceeding KPIs, with a focus on sales related targets.
- Previous sales experience would be ideal, but most important is a hunger to succeed.
This role will be a full-time role based on a rotating roster depending on the stores required needs.
What we offer
- Generous staff discounts across our brands.
- Rewards & recognition - we strongly believe in rewarding our employees for the work they do through our incentive schemes.
- Career development & progression - we want to see you succeed and will actively encourage you to develop your skills.
- Vibrant and fun team environment.
If you feel you have what it takes to thrive in a dynamic, high performance sales environment; where success is built on making a difference in the lives of everyday people, then look no further. We will walk alongside you every step of the way as you build your career.
The joy of beautiful homes made easy - That's freedom.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Whether you are an international student seeking for Australian local experience or a business owner who wants to learn how to do your own bookkeeping, we are here to help !We are a Chartered Accounti [...]
Looking for experienced HR truck drivers for Concrete tuck to work in Wolloongong out of Unanderra. Experience in Concrete trucks preferred but training can be provided to suitable applicants. We have [...]
Top Education Group Ltd (TOP), trading as the Australian National Institute of Management and Commerce, is a private higher education provider. The Group is an Australian public company listed on the [...]
Funlab provides a fun and positive work environment with the goal of making sure every individual has a safe place to be themselves. Investing in our people is one of our core values and we aim to dev [...]