About this role
Join freedom Moorabbin as an Assistant Store Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic company where you will be given every opportunity to demonstrate your retail sales and leadership skills. Great team culture. Generous staff discount.
Come and join one of Australia's most iconic brands; where inspiration is at its best. Freedom is one of the nation's leading lifestyle retailers. We don't just sell furniture, we sell the dream! Where our people can be themselves and deliver to the Australian people exceptional products at great value that are unique to the Australian way of life.
With over 35 years in the furniture and homewares industry, Freedom has established itself as a market leader,
in style, on-trend products and quality . We are known for our great design and a customer experience that you will be proud to be part of.
We are committed to delivering a world class customer journey , coupled with a highly engaged retail team. Our number one priority is to build on our existing talents to create a culture that rewards high performance, fosters job satisfaction and invest in career opportunities.
We are looking for innovative, passionate and energetic people to join the existing Freedom family, where you will be given the opportunity to work in a culture that values its people and customers.
Why not discover the difference andjoin our inspiring retail management team as an Assistant Store Manager at our Melbourne Metro Stores.
The successful candidate:
- Strong retail experience, understanding of retail business needs
- Focus on achievement of results
- Proven track record in excelling within a dynamic company
- Strong people management experience, leading high performing sales teams
- Must be available to work on a rotating roster which includes weekend shifts is essential
- Career development and progression for all employees (skill development and advancement are encouraged and facilitated)
- Rewards and recognition (We believe in recognising our employees and our outstanding performers through various reward and recognition programs)
- Vibrant and fun team environment
- Generous staff discounts across all reputable brands , incentive schemes and other benefits
If you are an innovative hands on retail professional, looking for the next step in your career, please submit your resume and brief covering letter by clicking on the link below.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Eastern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Administration/Secretarial Reference: 46284 [...]
Warehouse Assistant - 6 month contract - 9am-3pm - Inventory and Logistics - Warehouse Assistant - VIC Other - Fixed Term Contract 14/5/2021 - Leading independent distributor of medi [...]
Reference Number 46518 Employment Type Part Time Ongoing Entity Monash Health Department MCH Allied Health Location Various Facilities Position Summary - Grade 3 Social Worker, Monas [...]
- Located in Moorabbin - Supportive work environment - Current AHPRA Registration Are you a highly motivated Registered Nurse ready to undertake this key leadership role? The After Hours Hospita [...]