We currently have a great opportunity for a Solutions Architect to join our Banking Systems team within our Banking and Wealth Technology function. The Solution Architect is responsible for defining end to end technology solutions that are consistent with domain and group architecture.
- Define current state, transition states and target state solution architectures for projects and current business problems consistent with domain and group architecture
- Provide design leadership through: Clear and demonstrable understanding of business strategy, IT strategy,
domain and group architectureDesigning for reuse and deployment across the groupReusing existing application components and infrastructureEnsuring the resulting design is implementable and within the risk parameters of the business ownerEnsuring security compliance
- Preparation of design options where there are multiple solutions available
- Provide overall technical leadership to project teams in terms of the end to end solution, ensuring all facets of the designs and technologies are integrated
- Review system designs to ensure they adhere to applicable strategies and/or solution architecture, while still considering business pragmatism and cost
- Actively monitor project compliance with architecture
- Peer review architecture deliverables
- Provide mentoring and guidance to architects, technical leads, application system specialists, business & system analysts
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5+ years IT experience
- Minimum 3+ years IT Architecture or Design experience in a comparable role
- Financial services experience is required
- Experience on the Hogan Platform is highly desired
- Experience with Payments and/or Card systems is desired
- TOGAF certification well regarded
- Familiarity with ArchiMate is desired
- Excellent knowledge/experience in the application of Agile and Lean approaches
- Discounts of up to 25% on our various Insurance, Banking & Superannuation products
- Flexible working environment and arrangements; genuine focus on work-life balance
- Numerous discounts with our corporate partners (retail & shopping / travel & holiday / health & wellbeing)
Suncorp is a leading financial services provider in Australia and New Zealand, enabling more than nine million customers to better protect and enhance their financial wellbeing. With a heritage dating back to 1902, we have grown to become a top-50 ASX-listed company with over 13,000 people. We offer banking, wealth management and insurance products and services through our well-recognised brands including Suncorp, AAMI, GIO, Apia, Shannons and Vero, as well as those from our partners.
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please apply online today.
At Suncorp we build inclusion by providing an environment where everyone is able to be themselves and feel valued, involved and respected for their perspectives and contribution.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
For over 40 years HCL has been providing value to their customer’s businesses through application development, maintenance and business transformation services. HCL’s collaborated global delivery [...]
Job Description Detailed job description Pega Certified Senior Solutions Architect (CSSA) Candidates must be Australian citizens • Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / [...]
Job Description Detailed job description Business Architect Roles (Australian Citizen) Pega Lead Business Architect (Australian Citizen) • Lead DCO sessions - Capture the requiremen [...]
Job Description Do you enjoy solving the toughest problems and leading high performing teams? So do we! Digital disruption is opening up more opportunities for businesses to connect with their custo [...]