What will your typical day look like?
- Drive the delivery performance from planning through to execution by adapting and applying methodologies to different client environments.
- Provide high quality effective leadership to client teams using data & business analysis skills to improve business performance and impact team performances.
- Developing an agile delivery framework a per the strategy of the centre of excellence (by combining Lean, Design Thinking, DevOps and Agile )
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in agile development methodologies and Enterprise Agility frameworks (Scrum, Kanban and Scaled Agile) and all stages of project life cycle
- Set up Dashboards to report the project progress to Client and Senior Management teams.
- Distributed Agile delivery setup and implementation
- Coaching agile scrum masters, product owners, C level leaders and business teams
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with a diverse range of people, clients and industries
- Play an integral role in defining our approach to how clients can evolve and focus on building their enterprise agility capabilities
- Be an active member of the agile community (both internally and externally) and build eminence through facilitating training, writing thought leadership, and attending conferences and meet-ups
About the team
With the repeated success of agile achieving faster, smarter, and cheaper customer outcomes, large enterprises have realised the need to adopt these ways-of-working across the full organisation which we call Enterprise Agility.
Our enterprise agility practice works with clients to look at how they organise themselves, how they can better work to deliver great customer outcomes, while shifting culture and mindsets that foster high performance in organisations.
An evolution that started with teams, scaling across programs/portfolio, and now for the entire enterprise, AGILE has now widely been recognised as a way-of-working that enables you to define, plan, and execute against outcomes.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
We are looking for change agents, who know how to get stuff done, and have fun while doing it. Specifically:
- Have exceptional ability to communicate and collaborate
- A tenacity for solving challenging problems and are naturally curious
- Embodies the agile mindset, values and principles and how to enact agile change at all levels
- Can contextualise how agile can work in a range of different client contexts
- Understands the big picture; but can also work collaboratively with teams
- Experience with a range of approaches (lean, agile, design thinking) and frameworks
- An understanding of how to effectively operate within scaled environments
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job no: 500501 Work type: Full Time, Full Time (RDO) Location: Sydney Categories: Education & Training "Great culture, sophisticated systems & processes and the best team in Early education. [...]
We Dream. We Design. We Deliver. hummgroup (ASX-HUM) is one of Australasia’s most successful and enduring fintech organisations with a proud legacy of rewriting the playbook for digital spending. W [...]
About the Role The New Verticals Team is accountable for piloting, launching and scaling Uber Eats' new categories, including Grocery, Convenience, Alcohol, and others. As part of the team's continue [...]
Job Description Cover-More Group was founded in 1986 in Sydney, Australia and boy have we come a long way since then! With offices now in over a dozen global locations we proudly employ over 1,500 em [...]